Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People that come from shithole countries have a retard level of attention when it comes to respect.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
Guys get the fuck in here!

I went to some fucking African church(the one in which you spend 3 hours in it). My mum told me to prostrate in front of one of the pastors I didn't. My mum then showed a fake laugh then we went home(with the farting nigger) and my dad now said that he will talk to me later.

In the evening my dad now room me to the parlor and now asked me why I am disgracing my family, my dad was now insulting me, saying that the reason I have no friends in school is because of my attitude. He then said that if I did that kind of thing he would've slapped me, he then said that I am nothing and has achieved nothinf, why am I arrogant? He was then telling me, that's why opportunities are closing for me. My brainlet mum was now told my dad not to worry he will make the house hell for me(the retarded reason all of this is happening is because I don't want to prostrate for a pastor).

Many third worlders are perpetual brainlets it's fucking insane, imagine if the third worlders or the third world doesn't exist, the developed world will be very good. It's as if God have cursed these people, many of them are so irritating. The third world is a curse on earth. I would love to have compassion for them but it's so hard to have compassion for these retards. I can see why many of you guys are offensive. Many of them(especially sub Sahara Africa) have jo great history or invention, an important part of their history is them being dunked on by white people in warfare. Imagine a people so smoothbrained to the point that they'll be losing their shit over the smallest of things, many third worlders are a curse on this earth.

Last edited:
I genuinely hate third worlders I swear.

Crazy how similar African parents are to curry parents :feelshaha: Never began for either of us

Crazy how similar African parents are to curry parents :feelshaha: Never began for either of us
The third world is just uniquely shit. It's insane, if you want a debunk of the "multiculturalism is great" crap, bring up thousands of anecdotes. From the third world. Some of them will be living in a civilized country and they'll still manage to engage in their autistic third world ways.

Last edited:
In my culture you have to crouch down on your knees and touch the feet of your elders jfl

In my culture you have to crouch down on your knees and touch the feet of your elders jfl
And they'll go into a smoothbrain rage when you don't do it, something so small. It's interesting how one of the goals of every developed country is to not end up like the third world, these guys are trash.

And they'll go into a smoothbrain rage when you don't do it, something so small. It's interesting how one of the goals of every developed country is to not end up like the third world, these guys are trash.
Yeah, it’s very submissive and degrading. I bow down to nobody. Perfectly happy to be polite, respectful thankful and appreciative, but I will not bow down to anybody.

Yeah, it’s very submissive and degrading. I bow down to nobody. Perfectly happy to be polite, respectful thankful and appreciative, but I will not bow down to anybody.
I hate the fact that I was born in a shithole. I wouldn't be experiencing this if I wasn't born among these retards.

I feel uncomfortable kneeling for people. It's interesting how third worlders have this huge chip on their shoulder, some of them feel that their values are a lot better than that of white people(many of them stroke their ego this way) and as a result will avoid obviously healthy behaviour that(they'll avoid it because they think it's "white people shit")

Guys get the fuck in here!

I went to some fucking African church(the one in which you spend 3 hours in it). My mum told me to prostrate in front of one of the pastors I didn't. My mum then showed a fake laugh then we went home(with the farting nigger) and my dad now said that he will talk to me later.

In the evening my dad now room me to the parlor and now asked me why I am disgracing my family, my dad was now insulting me, saying that the reason I have no friends in school is because of my attitude. He then said that if I did that kind of thing he would've slapped me, he then said that I am nothing and has achieved nothinf, why am I arrogant? He was then telling me, that's why opportunities are closing for me. My brainlet mum was now told my dad not to worry he will make the house hell for me(the retarded reason all of this is happening is because I don't want to prostrate for a pastor).

Many third worlders are perpetual brainlets it's fucking insane, imagine if the third worlders or the third world doesn't exist, the developed world will be very good. It's as if God have cursed these people, many of them are so irritating. The third world is a curse on earth. I would love to have compassion for them but it's so hard to have compassion for these retards. I can see why many of you guys are offensive. Many of them(especially sub Sahara Africa) have jo great history or invention, an important part of their history is them being dunked on by white people in warfare. Imagine a people so smoothbrained to the point that they'll be losing their shit over the smallest of things, many third worlders are a curse on this earth.
Shut up racist

I come from a shithole but in my country no one prostrates or even bows before anyone.

Notice how much of the third world falls under the shame based morality/behavior category.
Most third worlders can't critically think, when they do something, they're not thinking along the lines of "is this objectively correct"? They are thinking along the lines of "what will people think of me when I do it?" That is why they engage in filthy behaviour.

I come from a shithole but in my country no one prostrates or even bows before anyone.
I came from Africa. That place manages to be shit in many criteria of life.

I'm not sure if it's customary to prostrate in front of your pastor wherever you're from, but imo, you refusing to prostrate in front of him shouldn't be seen as disrespectful.

I believe that we should prostrate only to God and no-one else.

I'm not sure if it's customary to prostrate in front of your pastor wherever you're from, but imo, you refusing to prostrate in front of him shouldn't be seen as disrespectful.

I agree with you.

White kids in the west have got it good I swear.

Faggot

What does prostatung mean in this context ?

imagine if the third worlders or the third world doesn't exist, the developed world will be very good.
uh the 'developed world' relies on outsourcing for tons of things, so it wouldn't be as sustainable without the third world

Some of them will be living in a civilized country and they'll still manage to engage in their autistic third world ways.
This is so true and so beyond repulsive