Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over One of my high school friends (legit anti-normshit friend) is engaged

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
Bet he's fucked her and all already. I can't say I blame the guy, his father had died shortly before I met him and was living with his gay brother. He left his brother for being too helicopter and moved with his current girlfriend and future wife.

I remember how we used to blast black metal on the hallways and out open on the campus. How we used to whistle at the hot foids like 2 (+1 other guy) construction workers. Most of our schedule matched, then 12 grade came and we didn't landed a single class together. He was mainly in the music building, while I had a regular shit schedule and had to make up classes for immigrating late during HS. So I started seeing him less and less, and then I found out he got a girlfriend. At least I heard it from his mouth. They were both on the marching band (where they met) and even hanged out outside of school. He even moved in with her family after getting tired of his brother's shit. He became more of an acquaintance during my last year of HS, than a friend.

Like I said, I don't blame the guy. He's had enough shit to deal with as it is. But the thought of learning of this through his status change was.. sad :feelsbadman:. Although I don't have a cellphone, I doubt there's a message for me letting me know or inviting me. I'm not worried he will get cucked since he mogs her hard and it's not in any Chad's iron sights. I think it was a stupid move nonetheless. The real suicidepill for me is seeing all these facebook profiles of acquaintances and people I know just going on with their lives, while I'm playing catch up. :feelsrope:

The real suicidepill for me is seeing all these facebook profiles of acquaintances and people I know just going on with their lives, while I'm playing catch up. :feelsrope:

I don't have any social media accounts for that very reason lol.