Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HTN (landlord) pt.2

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
Around valentines day...I wrote on how my ex housemate was being flirtatious with my landlord yet acting stink with me accusing me of stealing her cinnamon...

Since than...she ended up being a psycho and breaking shit up in the house. So my landlords mother (who really runs the house) kicked her out..

Anyways...just this past week...my landlord (her son) failed to get approved on the background check for this house he was trying to get...so he ends up moving himself into the room the psycho bitch was in...yea. him and his BEAUTIFUL STACEY FOID....

Mind u...he lied to that landwhale like foid that use to stay here by saying he didn't have a girlfriend (when she was offering him a gift. But not me) come to find out.. he been with this girl for a minute and they was trying to get a place together..

He tells me he has A "VIOLENT PAST" of pistol whipping some dude...(foids know how to pick em) and that popped up on the background check for his denial..he claim he only gonna be here like a couple of weeks no longer than a month...

But I gotta stomach him parading around the house with his beautiful doll like foid while he trying to talk and be friendly with me (I think it's out of mockery)

I dnt need to be reminded of my failure. I may opt to move out soon..