Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Not understanding wtf I missed

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Recruit
★★★★
I never knew teen love was THAT important cuz our culture doesn't allows teen love all the people I had in highschool majority of them didn't got any teen love except for few but they were really trying hard to hide their relationship from their parents but do you think it's that important for people who never grew up this kind of culture? What do you think?

Tagging my curry brothers: @CopingForBrutality @Shitskin_Shitlife

Oh I am not gray anymore Yayyy!

I don't care about missing teen love, it's not as important as people say it is in my opinion

I hate it that I'm ugly, short and low IQ. Missing these things makes everything much more difficult in the real world, getting girls aside it's more difficult in the workforce, studies and how people treat you, entire life becomes miserable because of it

I don't care about missing teen love, it's not as important as people say it is in my opinion

I hate it that I'm ugly, short and low IQ. Missing these things makes everything much more difficult in the real world, getting girls aside it's more difficult in the workforce, studies and how people treat you, entire life becomes miserable because of it
Bhai are u in states or something?

Over for colorblindcels