Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what the UK Conservative party thinks of people with Autism

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★★
large-518434-image1

This is them making huge cuts in 2010.

Here it is folks...the UK Autism/Learning difficulties fund was cut to 0% in 2023. This is what they think of the majority of people
on this forum. Instead what they do is target autistic men/people with learning difficulties and use their media to paint a lot of
people as terrorists. They are essentially nazi's trying to rid the world of those who are a bit different. On top of this they socially
engineered our culture to make women hate unattractive men.

Back when I was at university I had zero support after achieving so much in college. I was told to travel 1 hour away from
my campus to get 30 minute tutorials. I remember the library being empty and the only books that were available was
those novels with brown pages which didn't help with assignments.

Essentially votor I.D (excluding a lot of people) and getting back into power was more important than
people with Autism.

Last edited:
Same like in Joker 2019. Same as lately everyone keeps repeating that young men are just lazy.

I hate the conservative party. If Britain First isn't an option, one should go with the labor party. They're both the exact same, except labor has some better economic beliefs.

We're the first to be thrown overboard when it comes to lifeboat politics.
I hate the conservative party. If Britain First isn't an option, one should go with the labor party. They're both the exact same, except labor has some better economic beliefs.
All autists here should be voting for the gibmedats parties.

We are public enemy #1

We're the first to be thrown overboard when it comes to lifeboat politics.

All autists here should be voting for the gibmedats parties.
Voting Far-Right is good also: Keeps shitmigrants out who will make things worse, is anti-faggotry, and anti degeneracy. Not to mention, they often have a somewhat similar policy to the left economically.

Voting Far-Right is good also: Keeps shitmigrants out who will make things worse, is anti-faggotry, and anti degeneracy. Not to mention, they often have a somewhat similar policy to the left economically.
Far right don't tend to like autists sucking up welfare money, and the conservatives have been a failure at keeping immigration down. It doesn't matter which party it is, the solution to it aka armed border force and shooting as a deterrent USA style isn't going to win over the rest of the public who don't want to be marked as a racist.

They are spending millions on pregnant whores who shouldn't even be allowed to work? I always thought businesses had to take the l there. Or is it both? Anyway, taxation is theft and none of that bullshit deserves a penny of funding.

Just letting Incel Tear and other psy op kids know you've targeted Autistic men.

Far right don't tend to like autists sucking up welfare money, and the conservatives have been a failure at keeping immigration down. It doesn't matter which party it is, the solution to it aka armed border force and shooting as a deterrent USA style isn't going to win over the rest of the public who don't want to be marked as a racist.
There's no need to suck up welfare in a high trust, properly run society with good job security and close community

The conservative are the type to brag about letting in 1 million LEGAL immigrants, they're the exact same regarding immigration politically, except conservatives add a few extra steps.

"improve services for adults with autism"

There's none, at least in the US. The best you can find are group therapy, which is a waste of time unless you're female.

This is one more reason to hate conservatives. Encourage conservatives to kill themselves
I might set up a fake stacey profile and try to get conservative matches and say vile and disgusting shit to them if it drives even one conservative to suicide or social reclusion it was 100% worth it.
If you are conservative reading this: Kill. your- self. The world is better off without you. The world doesn't want you and the world doesn't need you. You are not wanted. I as an autistic man myself from the bottom of my heart: I hate you and wish nothing but the worst upon every single one of you.

The entire political spectrum hates autistic men. The right will take our welfare and leave us impoverished, while the left will vilify us and pretend that we're dangerous extremists. We just can't win. :feelsbadman:

Ironically autists are probably the least likely to vote in their own interest (real or perceived).
Trying to run with the herd or in denial about how handouts improve their lives, I think autists go through a stage where they convince themselves they don't need help or they don't deserve welfare for fear of being branded a tard.

Trying to run with the herd or in denial about how handouts improve their lives, I think autists go through a stage where they convince themselves they don't need help or they don't deserve welfare for fear of being branded a tard.
I was also thinking... maybe they're more likely to vote according to their ideals rather than what benefits them.

I was also thinking... maybe they're more likely to vote according to their ideals rather than what benefits them.
Maybe, a lot are quite bluepilled to their situation.

Its fucked knowing around 20% are capeable of holding down a job and the rest struggle to get and keep their job. What hope is for them now if thats the case?

And the conservatives haven't?
It's tranny-loving neoliberal Jews everywhere tbh. I don't see a policy difference between Conservatives and Labour, they're all the same.

It's tranny-loving neoliberal Jews everywhere tbh. I don't see a policy difference between Conservatives and Labour, they're all the same.
labour has *some* good policies, the conservatives have nothing.

If cuckservative win they'll fuck over the country and if you despise the UK the is no better party than this one to screw over all your enemies in 1 go

LaboUr. Yanks aren’t permitted opinions on British politics.

The conservative are the type to brag about letting in 1 million LEGAL immigrants, they're the exact same regarding immigration politically, except conservatives add a few extra steps.
All parties are shit, may as well pick a fringe party though as the labour-conservative swapsie shit changes nothing.

I voted for Biden and proud of it. I dont care about any this crap about how liberals are the most racist or ableist or whatever. I dont care about abortion, feminism or LGBT agenda, as none of that affects me. I already know everyone hates us, but one provides bucks and the other takes them away.