Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News No girls born in 3 months across 132 villages in India due to female infanticide

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
GF6Q608XoAANAEc

@wereq @Chudpreet @IncelKing

Only the dumbest people shovel their own grave.
Let me guess, this happened in Bihar (the India of India) or Uttar Pradesh (Nigger Central).

WhoevER killed those female babies, should be burned alive at the stake because they just condemned their future sons to a life of inceldom

Curries are low IQ as fuck

Welp with these dumbfucks inceldom is certainly not going away there. Reminds me of China's retarded one child policy and how it made every family abort foids and only give birth to sons.

i mean we celebrate deaths of adult foids a lot tho

Those dumb fucks did it because they want males to work for them when and provide for them they are old, if they have female they would also have to give dowry. I heard it's pretty common in India.

As much as i hate foids we need them for balance

What's the ETA on that
i dont know every month i say this month :cryfeels:

I need more time but i am getting better i was paralyzed 2 years ago now i can move abit and can feel my arm

i dont know every month i say this month :cryfeels:

I need more time but i am getting better i was paralyzed 2 years ago now i can move abit and can feel my arm
Did you have an accident

Did you have an accident
long story short a chiropractor who is my friend botched my brachial plexus.

Now i have severe brachial neuritis on my right side and painful winging scapulae on both sides

Total Foid Death

India jeetega, jeetega bhai jeetega

long story short a chiropractor who is my friend botched my brachial plexus.

Now i have severe brachial neuritis on my right side and painful winging scapulae on both sides
Brutal friendpill. Your testical sexus will heal inshallah

I thought it was the Chinese who did this kek in Spain there's this stereotype that if they know ita going to be a foid, Chinese abort or give her in adoption right after she's born

how it made every family abort foids and only give birth to sons.
I am not entirely familiar, what happened that made them have sons and not daughters? Is it because if their only child was a daughter their bloodline would die out?

Certified Curry Classic

I am not entirely familiar, what happened that made them have sons and not daughters? Is it because if their only child was a daughter their bloodline would die out?
Having a son was a sign of status. Men could get higher positions etc. So families mostly chose to have sons.

Having a son was a sign of status. Men could get higher positions etc. So families mostly chose to have sons.
Oh... fuck haha, brutal one child policy pill for chinacels

Oh... fuck haha, brutal one child policy pill for chinacels
Giga ovER for chinks. Now their foids can be hypergamous as fuck so chinks have to be giga betabuxxers or marry foreign SEA foids.

WhoevER killed those female babies, should be burned alive at the stake because they just condemned their future sons to a life of inceldom

Curries are low IQ as fuck
"Haha me kill daughter but not son me keep son alive so son marry sanjeet daughter"

-every single moron in the village

people here celebrate but thatll just make the incel problem worse

Burn down those villages in minecraft. Backwards ass, selfish, low IQ subhumans who are good for nothing anyway

I'm not talking about the high IQ coderjeets, just those village savages

Dont infanticide females. Just give them lobotomy

Not long til india becomes inceldia

IQ under room temperature from currycels

kill female infants behead female infants roundhouse kick a female infant into the concrete

Are we talking about the same shit skins with worship toilets and belief wrestling is real they are like a country of black borats

Those dumb fucks did it because they want males to work for them when and provide for them they are old, if they have female they would also have to give dowry. I heard it's pretty common in India.
Yeah pretty much

I bet the news just said : misogeny

They just made 30 million boys future incels good job curries.

Seriously why dont they do the oppoaute they sre deep in shit (literally) bc they have way to many males