Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The Rate of Sexual Abuse of Children by Adult Female Teachers is Increasing in Western Schools

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
Adult foids (ages 20 – 45) who have jobs based on regular interaction with children, i.e., psychologists, nurses, teachers, are more likely to be covert pedophiles than normies seem to think. There are studies that show more female teachers are being exposed for having sexual relations with underage students

It’s possible that female teachers sexually abuse underage students at the same rate as male teachers, except female teachers with a history of sexual misconduct are less likely to be reported (cause boys are less likely than underage girls to admit they were a victim of child sex abuse in a heterosexual encounter)

Nationwide, about 10 percent of all students experience sexual misconduct by a school employee sometime between kindergarten and the time they graduate from high school, according to a 2017 study funded by the U.S. Justice Department.

Male abusers outnumber female, the study said. But the number of reports of female educators charged with sex abuse of students is rising — not necessarily because there are more women abusing children, but because they’re getting caught, some experts say.

When the teacher was a woman, respondents perceived the relationship to be less detrimental to the student, the student to be more mature and responsible, and the relationship to be more acceptable.

The findings suggest that harmful aspects of teachers' sexual misconduct may be downplayed when the teacher is a woman, leading to underreporting of this type of misconduct by victims, the authors note. In addition, gender pairing affects perceptions, with heterosexual relationships less likely to be reported than homosexual relationships

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrwtv27Rh0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqnZASUwpCU

About 1 / 3 of child sex abuse incidents in U.S schools involve a female teacher and underage student. Basically female teachers are more predatorial than people are led to believe, although they are still the minority of perpetrators by biological sex

In U.S. schools last year (2015), almost 800 school employees were prosecuted for sexual assault, nearly a third of them women. The proportion of women facing charges seems to be higher than in years past, when female teachers often got a pass, said Terry Abbott, a former chief of staff at the U.S. Department of Education, who tracked the cases.

This year's numbers are already slightly ahead of last year with 26 cases of female school employees accused of inappropriate relationships with male students in January compared to 19 cases the previous January

Also you cannot forget how lenient the criminal justice system is towards women, even for cases of child sex abuse. For most instances of child sex assault, the adult foid will most likely receive a slap on the wrist – Just like how a child would be punished for behaviour deemed inappropriate:

25 y/o foid teacher had sex with a 17 y/o student. Received two years probation teehee

24 y/o foid teacher had sex with an 8th grader. Received only 6 months in jail teehee

26 y/o biology foid teacher fucked by her 18 y/o student in a park. No reports on her sentence as of yet

26 y/o math foid teacher fucked by her 16 y/o student in school and in the driveway of someone’s house. Had other students act as “lookouts” as she was fucked by her 16 y/o student. Fled the state before she could be criminally charged

26 y/o music foid teacher had “inappropriate relationship” with one of her students. Received five only 5 years probation with nine months house arrest teehee

35 y/o counsellor foid worshipped a 14 y/o student’s cock. Did not enter a plea, and was released on $25k bail

38 y/o foid teacher fucked by 12 y/o student, impregnated by another 15 y/o student. Alleged to have been fucked by up to 21 students. Her sentence may not be as sweet as the others

43 y/o foid lesbian teacher had sexual relations with a student for two years (age 15 to 17). Not yet sentenced

32 y/o foid teacher impregnated by 13 y/o and later gave birth to his child. Sentenced to 60 days in jail teehee

31 y/o foid teacher impregnated by 13 y/o. Avoids jail teehee

There are many more examples of adult female sex predators out there, but it would go on forever. Pedo hunters seem to operate on a preconditioned bias towards catching adult male predators. They could try using underage Chadfish and see how many adult female predators turn up

I have a recommendation for @abuincelalaustrali . He could start an Instagram / Snapchat account with a Chadfish jailbait, and use it to stand up adult female predators who prey on underage boys. I think he would get some results if he tested it

Last edited:
I wish I was a "victim" of these teachers so much.

Any granny over 25 should be euthanized for our society's sake.

This shit is like reading r/mensright.

Most youngprettyboys enjoyed and knew what they were doing.

"Oh, if you do not fuck my ass, you fail".

Abuse, my balls!!! :reeeeee:

Maybe kids are much safer to be around men than foids

Or should I say... kids should choose a bear over a foid because a bear right?

@SlayerSlayer @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle @proudweeb pin this muhfuggas!

Foids would rather risk being sent to jail for pedophilia and registered as a sex offender than date an ugly autistic male.

I'm not seeing any male privilege here.

I'm kinda seeing the exact opposite...?

I wonder how soyciety will explain this

I'm not seeing any male privilege here.

I'm kinda seeing the exact opposite...?

Easy, when most men get presented this they say

“I wish I was a victim”

In turn making everything for us worse like 6/10s picking leftovers from a 3/10 foid

Pedophiles want to be around kids. Who would have thought?

The empathetic gender strikes again!

BEING FUCKED BY A STACY TEACHER IS LITERALLY THE FIRST SEXUAL FANTASY OF BOYS

Can you imagine emptying your balls in your stacy teacher? IT WOULD BE LIFEFUEL FOR AN ENTIRE DECADE :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

The only thing she did wrong is she only fucked the chadlets

WE NEED TO PROMOTE MORE WOMEN FUCKING MEN OF ALL AGES

MEN NEED SEX FOR A NORMAL HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT. OR ELSE THEY BECOME LIKE US

its not the same lets be honest we all wish it would have hapoened to us

Foids push pedophilia, this all started getting worse when foids got rights. All of a sudden fags expressed their faggy rights along with illegal immigrant fags as well and now look where the world has gone to.... fucking degenerate faggots.

When you see their mugshots and their hideous dead eyes it becomes clear just how powerful fake up really is.

WHERE WERE THEY WHEN I NEEDED THEM

pedo foids are chadlet only. if foid teachers dont lust for you when youre 13 you know its over

I don't think it's increasing, I think more light is being put on the subject. Foids prey on the weak; shocker!

Its still pretty fucked up. They are praying on kids. Only seems less or minimalised due to foid status. If it were a dude they'd be looking to stone him to death in the street. Its not acceptable no matter what in my opinion. Surely the foids could find someone thier own age.

These kids aren't "victims". They aren't "scarred", in fact quite the opposite. The rest of us are scarred for not having had experiences like this. In all likelihood the so-called "victims" are Lil Chads and Lil Tyrones who went through puberty early and are already 6'2 bad boy hunks in middle school. Still glad these women are in prison - that's what they go for choosing Lil Chad instead of me.

female judges need to be shot

Women cannot commit sex related crimes because every male thinks every woman is attractive (generally) and it's not like men are in a position to turn down sex (so true). This thread once again shows how valuable women's bodies are if they can rape another human (technically) and get a lighter prison sentence than being caught with weed.

A person you are attracted to cannot commit a sex related crime, sorry to say it. Rape in that scenario is instead considered being overly forward. Therefore, women cannot commit sex related crimes.

not necessarily because there are more women abusing children, but because they’re getting caught, some experts say.
This quote is funny because it seems like whoever wrote is doesn't actually care that these women are pedophiles. Thematic for this topic honestly.

Fuck it, I just got to say it. This will never change and these women aren't pedophiles. That's how society sees it as is apparent from the sentencing. I think these women should rot in jail, but that's fiction.

Adult foids (ages 20 – 45) who have jobs based on regular interaction with children, i.e., psychologists, nurses, teachers, are more likely to be covert pedophiles than normies seem to think. There are studies that show more female teachers are being exposed for having sexual relations with underage students

It’s possible that female teachers sexually abuse underage students at the same rate as male teachers, except female teachers with a history of sexual misconduct are less likely to be reported (cause boys are less likely than underage girls to admit they were a victim of child sex abuse in a heterosexual encounter)

About 1 / 3 of child sex abuse incidents in U.S schools involve a female teacher and underage student. Basically female teachers are more predatorial than people are led to believe, although they are still the minority of perpetrators by biological sex

Also you cannot forget how lenient the criminal justice system is towards women, even for cases of child sex abuse. For most instances of child sex assault, the adult foid will most likely receive a slap on the wrist – Just like how a child would be punished for behaviour deemed inappropriate:

25 y/o foid teacher had sex with a 17 y/o student. Received two years probation teehee

24 y/o foid teacher had sex with an 8th grader. Received only 6 months in jail teehee

26 y/o biology foid teacher fucked by her 18 y/o student in a park. No reports on her sentence as of yet

26 y/o math foid teacher fucked by her 16 y/o student in school and in the driveway of someone’s house. Had other students act as “lookouts” as she was fucked by her 16 y/o student. Fled the state before she could be criminally charged

26 y/o music foid teacher had “inappropriate relationship” with one of her students. Received five only 5 years probation with nine months house arrest teehee

35 y/o counsellor foid worshipped a 14 y/o student’s cock. Did not enter a plea, and was released on $25k bail

38 y/o foid teacher fucked by 12 y/o student, impregnated by another 15 y/o student. Alleged to have been fucked by up to 21 students. Her sentence may not be as sweet as the others

43 y/o foid lesbian teacher had sexual relations with a student for two years (age 15 to 17). Not yet sentenced

32 y/o foid teacher impregnated by 13 y/o and later gave birth to his child. Sentenced to 60 days in jail teehee

There are many more examples of adult female sex predators out there, but it would go on forever. Pedo hunters seem to operate on a preconditioned bias towards catching adult male predators. They could try using underage Chadfish and see how many adult female predators turn up

I have a recommendation for @abuincelalaustrali . He could start an Instagram / Snapchat account with a Chadfish jailbait, and use it to stand up adult female predators who prey on underage boys. I think he would get some results if he tested it

A woman womb seems to be like golden egg in how society treats these toilets

pedo foids are chadlet only. if foid teachers dont lust for you when youre 13 you know its over
I want to know what these kids who fuck these teachers look like, because I have a vision in my head. I know for completely certain it is not the sub5 male kids.

Your part of the problem
No. They are part of nature. You can't stop this. The responsible part of my brain I hope would have turned down an offer of sex from female teachers I had, but it's unlikely I would. You can't fight nature. If this is how the overwhelming majority of men behave just naturally, then it will never change. And because we want it so much, it's hardly a crime: it's a blessing and an early start to Chad's slaying.

Men contitute half of society and they all wanted to be fucked by their teachers. It's sadly not a problem when women 'abuse' male kids with their holes.

These kids aren't "victims". They aren't "scarred", in fact quite the opposite. The rest of us are scarred for not having had experiences like this. In all likelihood the so-called "victims" are Lil Chads and Lil Tyrones who went through puberty early and are already 6'2 bad boy hunks in middle school. Still glad these women are in prison - that's what they go for choosing Lil Chad instead of me.
Broootal.

When you see their mugshots and their hideous dead eyes it becomes clear just how powerful fake up really is.
They are still attractive without it.

Agree with every word you wrote man. Teacher should have sex regularlt with unattractive children like us to fill the gap we are missing, not those fucking muscular tall jocks. This world is so unfair. Winner takes all always.

Justice system is trash, guys get 20 years in prison while FOIDs get slap on the wrist. I am sure the rate of sexual abuse is higher but a boy won’t complain about free no consequences sex most of the time because during those teen years you would fuck anything that moves.

This

About 1 / 3 of child sex abuse incidents in U.S schools involve a female teacher and underage student. Basically female teachers are more predatorial than people are led to believe
Jesus fucking christ. I had no clue the number was that high.

These morons need to be given a huge sentence and a criminal record for a sex crime so they cant legally enter any country. This is good.

This is a joke. Release them now. No suvh thing is genuine. Would you prefer a prudish schoolmarm or a hot teacher enrapturing her students? loll at anyone pretending this is traumatizing for the boys.

This is a joke. Release them now. No suvh thing is genuine. Would you prefer a prudish schoolmarm or a hot teacher enrapturing her students? loll at anyone pretending this is traumatizing for the boys.
It’s not about the “emotional trauma”; it’s about the double standard. Yes, underage schoolboys are more likely than underage schoolgirls to have a fetish for their own schoolteachers. But child sex abuse is still child sex abuse, regardless of gender. If an underage person happens to have a sexual interest for their own senior who's above the AOC, it does not change the fact that it still is what it is

If the system was fair, it would hold adult female pedophiles to the same standard as adult male pedophiles. But as you already know, modern society is gynocentric. It criticizes and denounces men to a harsher degree than it criticizes and denounces women for the same offences. Sometimes it even praises women for doing the same thing that another man would be criticized for doing

You are :bluepill: if you don’t hold men to the same standard in respect of child sex offences. If you wish for women to receive a slap on the wrist for offering sex to underage boys, it’s only fair that you also wish for men to also receive a slap on the wrist for offering sex to underage girls. Otherwise you might as well go back to Reddit and carry on voicing your gynocentric fantasies in the woke liberal echo chamber

Foids would rather have sex with literal children before even thinking about touching you :feelsrope:

It’s not about the “emotional trauma”; it’s about the double standard. Yes, underage schoolboys are more likely than underage schoolgirls to have a fetish for their own schoolteachers. But child sex abuse is still child sex abuse, regardless of gender. If an underage person happens to have a sexual interest for their own senior who's above the AOC, it does not change the fact that it still is what it is

If the system was fair, it would hold adult female pedophiles to the same standard as adult male pedophiles. But as you already know, modern society is gynocentric. It criticizes and denounces men to a harsher degree than it criticizes and denounces women for the same offences. Sometimes it even praises women for doing the same thing that another man would be criticized for doing

You are :bluepill: if you don’t hold men to the same standard in respect of child sex offences. If you wish for women to receive a slap on the wrist for offering sex to underage boys, it’s only fair that you also wish for men to also receive a slap on the wrist for offering sex to underage girls. Otherwise you might as well go back to Reddit and carry on voicing your gynocentric fantasies in the woke liberal echo chamber
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back