Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETing is more effective than going ER

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Many of you may think that going ER is the ultimate "evil" and the one which society gets damaged the most - well this isn't the case.

The governments of today does not give a shit about people dying. They care about money.

And what is money? That's right.. every person alive consumes resources, these can be drinking water, electricity, oil, etc.

A death person cannot consume, nor can they contribute.

Killing someone, which I do not encourage, takes a particular person with particular personality to do so, and they're are extremely rare.

But what isn't rare, is men grinding the system down. So what is this power move you asking huh? Well, it is to do....nothing. infact, the less you do, the better. The governments fears nothing more than their money running out, and all these passive hikkiomoris, is like the Thor hammer against the twisted society order. Large in number, high in potential, low bar of entry etc.

All of this will weaken your society, which is necessary for rit to be rebuilt from ground up. The risk, however, is facing third world immigration; I do not know where that will lead, but I've always said: either brown Sharia or (your race) sharia

The governments of today does not give a shit about people dying. They care about money.
:blackpill: very true, that's why they are even pushing medically assisted suicide.

What I am doing is even more effective. I take away ressources from the west through an immoral and unscrupulous business.
Every month thousands of dollars leave the west and land in my pocket with me spending most locally in SEA.

High IQ post. Yes, money makes the world go around. Money, money, money. We can see that being a NEET is a highly affective and entirely legal means of accelerating soyciety's inevitable demise. Just look at Japan, China, and South Korea as examples. Our brocels are putting the pressure on their respective governments. Like a termite infestation, we shall rot soyciety from the inside out, until nothing but a shell remains.

"STOP STEALING WELFARE FROM SINGLE MOMS INKWELL SHANIQUA'S THREE KIDS WITH TYRONE NEEDED THAT REEEEEEEEEEE" :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy:

This. I'll fully commit to NEETing after I have moved to the place I want to move. But first I must make some serious dough.

The governments fears nothing more than their money running out
Lol they just print more money, taxation goes to the banks they loan from to get that money, its all a stupid little cycle.