Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ULTIMATE ER INDUCING THING HAPPENED TO ME

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★
I was walking back home, and it is a warm and sunny day bear in mind so there are lots of people about. I walk through a tunnel on my way home and I WAS GREETED WITH A TEEN GIRL BENT OVER A CHADS LAP AND THEY WERE MAKING OUT AND DOING SEXUAL THINGS IN A DIRTY TUNNEL.

She had a skirt on with only knickers underneath so i saw that foids ass and underwear as well as i entered the tunnel.

This is what teens do and we didn't do this shit. They were about 15/16 from my estimate and quick glance i took, i didn't stare too long because i got nervous asf and didn't want cops called.

FUCK I WISH I TOOK A CREEPSHOT IM SUCH AN IDIOT. Luckily i have the image still in my mind of the foids ass

ER fuel, pure ER fuel

what they did was natural. the abnormal is us

Why does that require a thread

I WAS GREETED WITH A TEEN GIRL BENT OVER A CHADS LAP AND THEY WERE MAKING OUT AND DOING SEXUAL THINGS IN A DIRTY TUNNEL.
FUCK :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

THEY'VE HAD ENOUGH. THEY'VE HAD EVERYTHING WHILE WE NEVER HAD ANYTHING
IT IS ENOUGH

Yep, absolutely. Human being are animals, and animals naturally reproduce when they are able to do so. And given their ages, it's no surprise. We are the unnatural freaks that don't align with the reality of this world. Frankly, thousands of years ago, we wouldn't have been allowed to exist for very long by natural law.

Yep, absolutely. Human being are animals, and animals naturally reproduce when they are able to do so. And given their ages, it's no surprise. We are the unnatural freaks that don't align with the reality of this world. Frankly, thousands of years ago, we wouldn't have been allowed to exist for very long by natural law.
civilization makes us breathe and get cucked

Brutal, but such is the blackpill. :blackpill: Spartans had the right idea. Only the strong and beautiful should live.

Brutal, but such is the blackpill. :blackpill: Spartans had the right idea. Only the strong and beautiful should live.
yup, i should've been thrown off a cliff spartan style as a baby no room for deformations

yup, i should've been thrown off a cliff spartan style as a baby no room for deformations
Yep, same for me. Either give me Chad bone structure, or throw me.

Wait for nightfall theyll be back

You're a fag for not doing anything irl and coming to an incel sub to say 'this thing made me want to go ER' :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Do something about it fag

I want to see blood gore and guts

I want to see blood gore and guts
nice try fed but i'm not a criminal
Screenshot 2024 05 17 192551

That would ruin my day, I never like to see disgusting toilets when enjoying my ice cream.

I've rented rooms where I have to listen to the neighbours fucking like rabbits it's actually maddening.

I sure would feel bad about not getting that shot bro....

Ive seen some stuff pre-phone-cam that would curl you're beard!

Foids pissing out of car Windows and stuff...

We are just a cold shower and a mindset change away from that!

Keep fighting brocels!!!

That’s the most brutal part. This shit is supposed to come naturally and be normal. The fact that our baseline is loneliness and love is out of reach is just sad. Our good days would be horrible days to most people because they couldn’t handle the loneliness. Our average day would drive them to suicide.

That’s the most brutal part. This shit is supposed to come naturally and be normal. The fact that our baseline is loneliness and love is out of reach is just sad. Our good days would be horrible days to most people because they couldn’t handle the loneliness. Our average day would drive them to suicide.
we get what we (or our genetics) fucking deserve

we get what we (or our genetics) fucking deserve
Yeah, it’s sad. I would have literally died at age 13 from health issues if I lived in a time before modern medicine. Maybe it would have been more humane if nature took me out back then

Yeah, it’s sad. I would have literally died at age 13 from health issues if I lived in a time before modern medicine. Maybe it would have been more humane if nature took me out back then
civilization is the faggot culprit for our misery,,,just breathe and get cucked bro

My whole life has been ER fuel

Fucking brutal