Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "just treat women like people dude"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is so dumb. Men and women are not the same. Mentally we're completely different in so many ways to the point that acting as if men and women are the same outside of boobs and vagina is simply fantasy restricted to anime and cheesy comedy films.

"Just treat women like people dude!" If you treated women like how male friends for example treat each other women would be utterly offended and claim themselves as a victim.

Not even normies treat women the same despite what they say. Women are treated as children (arguably better than children) by almost every man including the bluepilled cucks. When a woman says something stupid almost no one is going to lecture her on it even if they know she's wrong. Whenever a woman manages to do anything that a man can do with ease men celebrate it the same way they celebrate their dog doing something a toddler can do. That's not even mentioning how all these men giving this advice turn into giga jestermaxxing fools whenever any woman is in their presence.

just some vague and allusive advice

It says "treat women like people", not "treat women like men".

What the fuck does this mean then? What other group of "people " get the same treatment as women? Even boys are treated worse.

What the fuck does this mean then? What other group of "people " get the same treatment as women? Even boys are treated worse.
I think it means you should treat women like people, not like objects.

First of all, they don't even view me as a human being, they treated me horribly growing up and never showed me respect, so why should I respect or be nice to them?

Some normiecuck thinks he treats women like people because he jestermaxxes.
That was me once, long time ago. Christ i deserved death.

Anyways you're right, foids have an extremely large ego and are fucking sensitive to everything you could say to them. You can't joke or treat them the same as male friends because they are fucking retarded and disabled in the head or something. Foids have bigger egos, no doubt about that. Kill them. Burn Them.

I tried that and it didn't work. Foids don't treat me like I'm a person, why should I?

Women don't treat ugly men like people. Maybe they should consider treating others how they want to be treated if they don't want to be mistreated.

They wont lecture her because lecturing her is banned

I treat everyone the same because everyone treats me the same. The same I'd imagine is the case for most people here, since when you're an unliked social outcast, you can't really make differences in how you treat others. It never changed anything about my life nevertheless.

Chad doesn't have to treat them as anything other than piece of fuckmeat and they only ask for more, which actually proves that they're not dignified humans, otherwise they wouldn't simp so intensly for some dickhead, who doesn't give flying fuck unless his intention is to have quick sex. That's the reason i don't respect foidz, not some abstract "muhsogini":foidSoy::foidSoy:

Honestly, I don't even consider women real genuine humans. Not modern-day ones, anyway

First of all, they don't even view me as a human being, they treated me horribly growing up and never showed me respect, so why should I respect or be nice to them?

This is so dumb. Men and women are not the same. Mentally we're completely different in so many ways to the point that acting as if men and women are the same outside of boobs and vagina is simply fantasy restricted to anime and cheesy comedy films.

"Just treat women like people dude!" If you treated women like how male friends for example treat each other women would be utterly offended and claim themselves as a victim.

Not even normies treat women the same despite what they say. Women are treated as children (arguably better than children) by almost every man including the bluepilled cucks. When a woman says something stupid almost no one is going to lecture her on it even if they know she's wrong. Whenever a woman manages to do anything that a man can do with ease men celebrate it the same way they celebrate their dog doing something a toddler can do. That's not even mentioning how all these men giving this advice turn into giga jestermaxxing fools whenever any woman is in their presence.
Woman are not people they are not held to any standers comparable to the average man fuck them they are not even objects

treating foids like humans is simping

they are unworthy of it

bluepill retards have a lot of cognitive dissonance over this.

everyone is aware that foids behave very differently from males, and their expectations and preferences are v. different from ordinary males. but feminists still claim that 'treating foids like humans' is 'attractive,' just because it conforms to their ideology. IRL it would just come across as colourblind

some bluepillers even claim that foids are 'better' than males bc they're attracted to pERsonality rather than looks, which is standard niceguy/malefeminist nerd romanticisation of le 'virtuous, pure women'. it is disgusting

foids aren't humans, foids are abominations

IMO both bluepill 'treat foids like humans bro :soy: ' types and redpiller 'just neg them and show your dominance bro :soy:' types are full of shit. they are all simps that treat foid preference as some sort of guide that males should follow. St. Elliot had the right idea, just say that foids are evil and should die

the point of the advice is generally 'treat women like all humans,' ie. 'it's sexist to acknowledge gender differences, and that why you inkwell!!! :soy:'

the objectification talking-point is different, but is also retarded. the difference between objects and foids: a piece of paper is an object, but you could fit an eloquent, thoughtful paragraph of writing into it. but foids are only capable of idiocy and vulgarity

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, foids are known as "means of reproduction" and are treated as biohazardous livestock, a sort of dangerous beast that cannot be culled, but rather used for breeding while minimizing the damage they cause to society.

This understanding is timeless and universal. No society lasted more than a few generations while confusing foids for citizens. Foids were ever considered a necessary evil, a liability, a means for men to breed --- in all times, and all places.

Marxism-Rodgerism merely rescues this common sense approach and takes it to the latest consequences permitted by technological development: all foids kept in a coma locked in specialized breeding facilities.

I treat people how they treat me

I treat people how they treat me
Indeed. (& far worse, if called for!:|

But most of the time I treat folks like NPCs.

They are mostly robots these days. I try to be nice to everyone, because I don't need any more enemies. Especially not foid ones!

A mad foid can fuck you up using the violence of the state! (Or the community, such as with evil gossip):