Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women can't help people without constantly bragging and making it about themselves

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When most men do something for others I've noticed more often than not they just do it. They don't announce to the whole world what they're doing and act as if they're a deity for doing it... They simply do it.
At most they'll mention it once or twice

When women do something for someone else they constantly bring up what they did and tell everyone how noble and self sacrificial they're being. They never stop bringing the thing they did up and use it as a weapon to use in arguments or defend sociopathic behavior. I'm sure any of you with both a mother and father have heard of the phrase "I gave birth to and raised you'd children!" It's an utterly sociopathic and narcissistic statement that acts as if the woman shares no responsibility for the children and it's a noble act that she even gives them the time of day.

You'll notice women do this with everything. They'll somehow always make themselves the core center of attention and having responsibility of any kind is ground for victim hood. Never rely on a woman for help even if she's family. She'll just use it against you.

Everything a foid does is to further fuel her ego lmao

Straight facts.
Yeah my mom wants me to give her money because she helped me get passing grades in middle school and high school as if the reason I wasn't doing well wasn't because I got abused due to being a non NT incel. Fucking bitch.

Everything a foid does is to further fuel her ego lmao
Exactly. LITERALLY EVERYTHING! What do women bring up about their children? "My, my, my, my" it's always about them.

Yeah my mom wants me to give her money because she helped me get passing grades in middle school and high school as if the reason I wasn't doing well wasn't because I got abused due to being a non NT incel. Fucking bitch.
Fucking hag.

Fucking hag.
She even said she could have restricted me from using my pc or learning about crypto and that I should be grateful. Fucking foid reptile brain

Women are naturally narcissistic whores who need to make everything about themselves and fuel their ego.

She even said she could have restricted me from using my pc or learning about crypto and that I should be grateful. Fucking foid reptile brain
You should block her. That'd drive her mad.

Women are naturally narcissistic whores who need to make everything about themselves and fuel their ego.
This is factual. Biggest mistake men name is assuming they operate like a normal human.

they can't do anything without bragging about it

I want to add something more to this post. It doesn't matter if it will affect her or the others around her,they're so subhuman they will put their lives in danger and go out with some random drug dealer just because they're bored,or get together with some 90 IQ dog that will abuse the shit out of their child just so she can have access to his resources or for the thrill of it. Repeal their rights NOW!

I want to add something more to this post. It doesn't matter if it will affect her or the others around her,they're so subhuman they will put their lives in danger and go out with some random drug dealer just because they're bored,or get together with some 90 IQ dog that will abuse the shit out of their child just so she can have access to his resources or for the thrill of it. Repeal their rights NOW!
True. They always choose the worst men and pretend they're victims months later when he beats them or something. They deserve 0 sympathy.

more proof that foids don't mentally mature past their teen years
They stop growing 14, makes sense

True. They always choose the worst men and pretend they're victims months later when he beats them or something. They deserve 0 sympathy.
I couldn't even fucking cope alone last year while watching sports cause my mom's dumbass friend had to go back from their vacation because her ex husband beat the shit out of their kid while he had custody of the little shit.My mom also loaned $2.000 to this whore I hate women so much it's unreal.

I couldn't even fucking cope alone last year while watching sports cause my mom's dumbass friend had to go back from their vacation because her ex husband beat the shit out of their kid while he had custody of the little shit.My mom also loaned $2.000 to this whore I hate women so much it's unreal.
Infuriating.

More or less my story

They act giga-retarded and irresponsible.
When a man visits hookers, he does this in private and usually doesn't tell his family, maybe a close friend.
Imagine being so retarded to proclaim to everyone in your family that you visit prostitutes or even bring one with you at a family's meeting?
Males tend to avoid unnecessary drama and conflicts.

Meanwhile females tell everyone about their fuckboys and can bring them to family's gatherings even if they are very aggressive thugs.
Like they don't even think with their small brains that this may create unnecessary tensions and conflicts between the family members and their relatives...

They act giga-retarded and irresponsible.
When a man visits hookers, he does this in private and usually doesn't tell his family, maybe a close friend.
Imagine being so retarded to proclaim to everyone in your family that you visit prostitutes or even bring one with you at a family's meeting?
Males tend to avoid unnecessary drama and conflicts.

Meanwhile females tell everyone about their fuckboys and can bring them to family's gatherings even if they are very aggressive thugs.
Like they don't even think with their small brains that this may create unnecessary tensions and conflicts between the family members and their relatives...
Exactly. They get a kick out of the drama and attention.