Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus is King of kings not genie of genies

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
Jesus is King of kings, not Genie of genies. Incels should understand this. Most will not even read the title, as soon as they see Jesus they chimp out like a redditor.

Double digit IQ sayings: "if God good then why my life bad" , "If God real show me" and "There is no evidence God exist" , "Christianity is a cope", "God doesn't agree with my morals therefore God bad"

Triple digit IQ sayings: "Make my life according to your will and not my own as I trust you are doing allowing these things for a reason", "God shows himself via his creation", "The evidence is clear God exist" , "You are greater than I"

Seriously, if you're going to criticise Christianity, at least know what you're talking about and don't use the retarded sayings that display your ignorance. It's no different people saying "No proof looks matter, I know an average guy with a pretty gf"

Also, historically speaking, the majority of countries that kicked Jews out were Christian governments. Don't give me the "Christianity is a jewish psyop!!!!111" crap.

Hate Christianity all you want, but at least know what you're talking about before making Reddit inspired remarks.

A reminder, God made HIS OWN SON, who was him from eternity, a non Chad when he came to the earth. If anyone had the right to criticise this it would be him, but he didn't because he had high IQ.

Isaiah 53:2 For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.

Last edited:
dnr

this is "inceldom discussion", not "religious beliefs discussion"

If God is good then why is my life bad tho ?
"He must have a plan for me" DOES sound like cope imo.

If God is good then why is my life bad tho ?
"He must have a plan for me" DOES sound like cope imo.
Consider this, perhaps if an incel was Chad, he'd be distracted by all the girls instead of serving God.

we need to ban christkikery

oh rabbi yeshua im a good goyim please save me

i read the bible when I was in rehab recently, except that it was a comic-book version of it. it struck me how the Old Testament is just a repeating cycle of "God tells people to believe in Him...they take him up only to later stop believing/take to other Gods which God then punishes them for." it also contained a comment about the Christianity of Ethiopia that was way off the mark

The problem of evil. Also the religious heaven in hinduism, buddhism, islam and christianity sound boring and naive as fuck.

Don't bother. These retards will demean religion and then wonder why they can't get a gf in the most irreligious societies of human history. "Hmmm, maybe its because atheists normalized faggotry, polygamy, casual sex, childlessness, and a whole host of other shite? No, religion is just a dumb cope."

Don't bother. These retards will demean religion and then wonder why they can't get a gf in the most irreligious societies of human history. "Hmmm, maybe its because atheists normalized faggotry, polygamy, casual sex, childlessness, and a whole host of other shite? No, religion is just a dumb cope."
yep

Jesus is King of kings, not Genie of genies. Incels should understand this. Most will not even read the title, as soon as they see Jesus they chimp out like a redditor.

Double digit IQ sayings: "if God good then why my life bad" , "If God real show me" and "There is no evidence God exist" , "Christianity is a cope", "God doesn't agree with my morals therefore God bad"

Triple digit IQ sayings: "Make my life according to your will and not my own as I trust you are doing allowing these things for a reason", "God shows himself via his creation", "The evidence is clear God exist" , "You are greater than I"

Seriously, if you're going to criticise Christianity, at least know what you're talking about and don't use the retarded sayings that display your ignorance. It's no different people saying "No proof looks matter, I know an average guy with a pretty gf"

Also, historically speaking, the majority of countries that kicked Jews out were Christian governments. Don't give me the "Christianity is a jewish psyop!!!!111" crap.

Hate Christianity all you want, but at least know what you're talking about before making Reddit inspired remarks.

A reminder, God made HIS OWN SON, who was him from eternity, a non Chad when he came to the earth. If anyone had the right to criticise this it would be him, but he didn't because he had high IQ.

Isaiah 53:2 For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or comeliness that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.
realest thread ive read so far

jesus' reign is like stalin's or mao's, gross incompetence leading to the suffering of his subjects en masse