Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A nihilistic/evil world can still have a creator, that's why atheism is low iq

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
Atheists are ironically believers, but instead of strongly believing in God like religiousus, they strongly believe in the absence of God which is as unfalsifiable, they take the apparent lack of the benevolence and justice promised by Abrahamics as proof of the absence of any God, but just because the good Abrahamic God isn't real doesn't mean there is no God, if God can exist, he does exist, the idea of God is identical to God himself

God could be anything, kind, evil, emotionless, wise, dumb, etc, and he may have created this world with nihilism as one of the rules, or even evil, maybe "might is right" is put here by God himself, maybe he wants us to be as selfish as possible and seek beauty and power and kill anyone that stands in our way to greatness, so it's possible to be both a nihilist and a theist

Last edited:
In india they have over 5000 gods, Pick your poison.

Atheists are ironically believers, but instead of strongly believing in God like religiousus, they strongly believe in the absence of God which is as unfalsifiable, they take the apparent lack of the benevolence and justice promised by Abrahamics as proof of the absence of any God, but just because the good Abrahamic God isn't real doesn't mean there is no God, if God can exist, he does exist, the idea of God is identical to God himself

God could be anything, kind, evil, emotionless, wise, dumb, etc, and he may have created this world with nihilism as one of the rules, or even evil, maybe "might is right" is put here by God himself, maybe he wants us to be as selfish as possible and seek beauty and power and kill anyone that stands in our way to greatness, so it's possible to be both a nihilist and a theist
I think if there is god it will be something like azatoth from lovecrfatian lore

I will always be an atheist. I didnt become one because it was cool on reddit so I dont care how popular it is to look down on it.

Extreme high IQ. i believe God exists, and the warlike nature of man, is designed by Him as well.

I think this is the most likely option. There has to be a first mover according to Aquinas. His mistake was betting on him being the Abrahamic God.
I'd say that theism and nihilist are still incompatible, though. The moment you think there's a God, you will subconsciously act the way that you believe earns his favor. That means giving up the idea that nothing matters, because he does matter to you on some level.

Atheists are so retarded. They make fun of religious people because they don't have any evidence about their beliefs but they aren't aware they are exactly like that, too. And they defend atheism like if it was their own church, kek.

I believe in God and i wish He didn't created me into this world, i dont like anything about real world. I shouldve had been created as an Angel.

Atheists are so retarded. They make fun of religious people because they don't have any evidence about their beliefs but they aren't aware they are exactly like that, too. And they defend atheism like if it was their own church, kek.
Exactly, believing in evolution requires faith as theres no good proof for it.

Yes true, if whatever God it is that created this world wanted us to be good then it would have made us good. But we are war hungry, we are greedy, we are lustful so obviously that God wants us to be like that