Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jack you disappointed tbh

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
t0uj5Sr.png

Fame changes people buddy boyos. We lost another normie looking user. But i wish you best luck in life. @jackbud

Last edited:
t0uj5Sr.png

Fame changes people buddy boyos. We lost another normie looking user. But i wish you best luck in life. @jackbud
Why did he say he was leaving? I can't listen to the video I'm at work.

Such a good goy

What if he was a legit schizophrenic and this whole incel thing was all in his head

He probably got a GF running status game.

normie looking and making YT videos in front a camera who looks like a 30 year old

you can really see how few of the people here actually watched his interview, he was never blackpilled and he used us to gain status. He will reappear in some mainstream newspaper writing an article on how toxic and misogynistic this community is within 6 months i predict.

Good,he can go to Hell.

So many comments by normies under that video kek.

Jack = fakecel

you can really see how few of the people here actually watched his interview, he was never blackpilled and he used us to gain status. He will reappear in some mainstream newspaper writing an article on how toxic and misogynistic this community is within 6 months i predict.
I didnt watch them tbh. what made you come to that prediction?

He looks like an Arab.

kky was right, jackbud was left
dota status game is legit, kuro did an ama during the 2014 TI qualifier hub where he said nobody gave a shit about him at school until they saw his facebook fanpage with thousands of followers

I thought he had some legit reason for leaving...but lol hes just feeling temporarily motivated. Hell be back in 3 days tops

Hes probably lurking right this very moment

Just suck a dick you dick. Why did I watch that? I know I don't like the little white cuck.
Don't call us defeatist when you were never one of us to begin with. You had sex before 50% of foids and men do, you've had multiple girlfriends, yet this cuck wants to call us defeatist? JFL

Just suck a dick you dick. Why did I watch that? I know I don't like the little white cuck.
Don't call us defeatist when you were never one of us to begin with. You had sex before 50% of foids and men do, you've had multiple girlfriends, yet this cuck wants to call us defeatist? JFL

I thought he had some legit reason for leaving...but lol hes just feeling temporarily motivated. Hell be back in 3 days tops

Hes probably lurking right this very moment
Tbh he's probably already back rn using an alt Account

when this norwooding manlet faggot fails at moving on and inevitably ropes it's gonna be the best lifefuel

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Jack drowning in anchorman milf pussy as we speak.

One does not 'leave' inceldom at will. It requires the attraction of a femoid to you to do that.
Even I wish I could ascend and be productive, then I open the front door, realise it's all about dealing with people and requiring their permission to do stuff and turn around and go back inside.

he's right about one thing - this site really kills productivity