Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Olderbrothercels tell me if you can relate to this feeling

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★★★
Do you ever feel really disappointed and sad that you couldn't be a better older brother to your younger brother.

I wish I was born normal so that I can have a normal life so that I could be a good older brother.

Instead I was born subhuman and now I just rot in my room and i feel that I am not a good older brother because how tf can my younger brother look up to me when I'm a subhuman nigga rotting in his basement?

I love my little brother so much and I am so depressed that I couldn't be better to him.

Anyone else relate?

(Idk anyone who is an older brother so I am just gonna tag some brocels)

@NoIdeaWhatToDo @Ron.Belgrade @GeckoBus @Spooky_Heejin @Qwertyuiop99 @DarkStarDown @screwthefbi

100% can relate:feelsrope:

My younger brothers will succeed before my eyes as they both mog me already especially my 2nd younger brother who is only 10 and has chad facial features

Can relate. But I have hope I can change it this year by quitting ldaring.

100% can relate:feelsrope:

My younger brothers will succeed before my eyes as they both mog me already especially my 2nd younger brother who is only 10 and has chad facial features
Honestly I hope my younger brother does better then me.

It will be a bit painful to see but I'd rather him succeed than rot like me.

I'm sure he will surpass me tho.

Also brootal how ur 10 year old bro mogs you

Can relate. But I have hope I can change it this year by quitting ldaring.
Hope you ascend my nigga.

If you do then you better not forget about us

Hope you ascend my nigga.

If you do then you better not forget about us
I wasn't talking about ascending :feelshaha:
But yeah, thanks :feelscomfy:

I meant career maxxing and getting into a good uni.

I wasn't talking about ascending :feelshaha:
But yeah, thanks :feelscomfy:

I meant career maxxing and getting into a good uni.
Oh ok.

Well I hope that goes well for you muh nigga

Honestly I hope my younger brother does better then me.

It will be a bit painful to see but I'd rather him succeed than rot like me.

I'm sure he will surpass me tho.

Also brootal how ur 10 year old bro mogs you
Same, I just hope my younger brothers don't have to deal with this and the doctor even predicted one will be 5'11 and my youngest brother will likely be 6'0 so its unlikely

All the best mang good luck
Same to you :feelsYall:

Happy You Can Do It GIF by Mickey Mouse

Im a youngerbrothercel too and both my older brothers mog me to oblivion

People say my 2nd older brother looks like me but he got laid through being not autistic and being turbo low inhib going to parties and shit which my parents would lynch me for

But my 2nd older brother only had 2 gfs his whole life which didnt last long and he is in a relationship rn while my oldest brother who mogs us both had multiple long lasting relationships and has one rn

Im a youngerbrothercel too and both my older brothers mog me to oblivion

People say my 2nd older brother looks like me but he got laid through being not autistic and being turbo low inhib going to parties and shit which my parents would lynch me for

But my 2nd older brother only had 2 gfs his whole life which didnt last long and he is in a relationship rn while my oldest brother who mogs us both had multiple long lasting relationships and has one rn
Brootal asf. Can't imagine how that feels watching your brothers succeed while you rot.

This world is so unfair:feelsrope:

Do you ever feel really disappointed and sad that you couldn't be a better older brother to your younger brother.
I'm the youngest in my family and don't have any brothers.
Instead I was born subhuman and now I just rot in my room and i feel that I am not a good older brother because how tf can my younger brother look up to me when I'm a subhuman nigga rotting in his basement?
You're right. It's hard to have a younger brother look up to you in your situation. Just remember it isn't your job to be a good rolemodel for your brother. That's your parents job to be the role model.
I love my little brother so much and I am so depressed that I couldn't be better to him.
The best you can do for him is to listen to his problems and understand him without gaslighting him. Also, don't blackpill him. Not everyone can handle that. At a maximum redpill him. If he feels that he can become better in life by working out and studying to get a high paying job, that's a much better thought process for him than to have a doomerish blackpill life.

Keep tagging me in your posts. I like reading what you have to say.

My brother (3 years younger than me) mogs me to oblivion,is in relationship. Has been doing very well since 7th grade , extrovertmaxed, dickmog, voicemog me. And still has many girl's phone number . It was suifuel when he was constantly in voicecall , that's why I slept in the living room.

If I was normal like you I could be a better brother too

Being a rôle model ain't the only way to be good to someone. If you truly care as much as your words convey to me, then there's no way you'd be a bad brother.

My brother (3 years younger than me) mogs me to oblivion,is in relationship. Has been doing very well since 7th grade , extrovertmaxed, dickmog, voicemog me. And still has many girl's phone number . It was suifuel when he was constantly in voicecall , that's why I slept in the living room.

If I was normal like you I could be a better brother too
How u know he dick mogs you:feelswhat:

I'm the youngest in my family and don't have any brothers.

You're right. It's hard to have a younger brother look up to you in your situation. Just remember it isn't your job to be a good rolemodel for your brother. That's your parents job to be the role model.

The best you can do for him is to listen to his problems and understand him without gaslighting him. Also, don't blackpill him. Not everyone can handle that. At a maximum redpill him. If he feels that he can become better in life by working out and studying to get a high paying job, that's a much better thought process for him than to have a doomerish blackpill life.

Keep tagging me in your posts. I like reading what you have to say.
Also, don't blackpill him
Yeah I've been thinking of trying but then I thought "Why give him this depressing truth if he doesn't need it?"

Thanks for your reply brocel and I'll be sure to tag you mang❤️