Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is drinking a bottle of moonshine and not getting drunk a bad sign

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Not strong enough! I gotta crack open another bottle!

What are you boys drinking?

Last edited:
What does moonshine taste like,I only know of it due to that film lawless, it does not exist in ireland

What does moonshine taste like,I only know of it due to that film lawless, it does not exist in ireland
Well I drink the flavored stuff. It's really good imo. The kind I just had was lemonade and I'm about to crack open strawberry
Unflavored moonshine is like shittier vodka imo

I have to wage slave tomorrow, so no drinking rn, but tomorrow it will be the usual vodka shots

I have to wage slave tomorrow, so no drinking rn, but tomorrow it will be the usual vodka shots
Haha. Join the forces of NEETdom

Commercially bought? Depends on the size of the bottle.

If it's homemade hickshit then it's anyone's guess.

Commercially bought? Depends on the size of the bottle.

If it's homemade hickshit then it's anyone's guess.
This is America!!! Of course its homemade hick shit. A friend of my moms gave me like 8 bottles abit ago. They're great. Although hes homebrewed for years

Well I drink the flavored stuff. It's really good imo. The kind I just had was lemonade and I'm about to crack open strawberry
Unflavored moonshine is like shittier vodka imo[/QUOTE would love to try it ship me over some or give me ingredients so I will make it myself
Ship
This is America!!! Of course its homemade hick shit. A friend of my moms gave me like 8 bottles abit ago. They're great. Although hes homebrewed for years
Ship me over some bro

You will die from some liver illness

Being a user on incels.is is already bad sign enough

Could be just a weak batch/top ladle. Or, they prefer it lighter. You really don't know what you're gonna get with the homemade stuff.

Could be just a weak batch/top ladle. Or, they prefer it lighter. You really don't know what you're gonna get with the homemade stuff.
Well he tests his batches. They're like 30-40 proof flavored. And like 50-60 unflavored.

Bottles are in Mason jars.

I'm also german/italian/Irish
So I do have a natural tolerance

I'm also german/italian/Irish
So I do have a natural tolerance
Eh yea, there is a certain level of natural tolerance depending on your genetics, but a lot of it also comes from "practice." How long did it take you to finish a mason jar?

Eh yea, there is a certain level of natural tolerance depending on your genetics, but a lot of it also comes from "practice." How long did it take you to finish a mason jar?
An hour or 2.

If I'm trying to finish it fast than 30 mins at most

i stick to jagerbombs like s fucking normie

or bud light

An hour or 2.

If I'm trying to finish it fast than 30 mins at most
2 hours of a 30 proof mason jar seems pretty reasonable for an experienced drinker to me, for what it's worth.

its over for high tolerancecels

lol how are you not dead isn't it like 60 percent alcohol by volume?

lol how are you not dead isn't it like 60 percent alcohol by volume?
Not sure exactly the strength. But I'm a drunk with a naturally high tolerance

Not sure exactly the strength. But I'm a drunk with a naturally high tolerance
thats kind of bad its the first warning stage of cirrhosis one of my family member had it. but each to his own you enjoy your cope buddy boyo

thats kind of bad its the first warning stage of cirrhosis one of my family member had it. but each to his own you enjoy your cope buddy boyo
I've had my liver checked. Perfectly healthy

I've had my liver checked. Perfectly healthy
weird you are legit a freak in a good way enjoy your cope whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger i guess

weird you are legit a freak in a good way enjoy your cope whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger i guess
Yeah I dont really understand it myself but oh well its a fun cope for me