Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unemployment Alcoholic

Redwaveus

Redwaveus

Greycel
Hello Brocells

I am living off a disability pension. I drink a bottle of Vodka per day and my age is just 22.

Dropped out of high school a few times. Now I live in my small 1 room apartment. I do not want to work at all since I am a schizo aspie and believe that Psychiatry acctualy is a scam.

I really love drinking vokda yesterday I went to the disability service and arrived there totally drunk.

61861.jpg

> white bull

Based NEETaloholic

Idk OP have you considered hanging yourself?

Based anti-workcel

A bottle of vodka would only get me drunk for 5 hours as I am obese and it is hard to maintain drunkenness.

Does drinking whilst being schizo not make the symptoms worse?

Does drinking whilst being schizo not make the symptoms worse?
Maybe drinking is the reason for that symptoms. I'm an alcoholic myself since almost 15 years. Every time I've been sober for a few weeks or months my mental issues disappeared.

Last edited:
I'm an alcoholic myself since almost 15 years
You've been drinking since age 7 or you meant 1.5 years? I've never liked alcohol, or at least not in excess, because your eyes start going crazy and it's hard to cope by playing vidya or just use the internet. And the hangover is shitty too.

Hello Brocells

I am living off a disability pension. I drink a bottle of Vodka per day and my age is just 22.

Dropped out of high school a few times. Now I live in my small 1 room apartment. I do not want to work at all since I am a schizo aspie and believe that Psychiatry acctualy is a scam.

I really love drinking vokda yesterday I went to the disability service and arrived there totally drunk.
Brutal. I've got some beer, sangria, mixed-drinks, too, so I only need to buy after 3-5 days a new bottle of vodka.

You've been drinking since age 7 or you meant 1.5 years? I've never liked alcohol, or at least not in excess, because your eyes start going crazy and it's hard to cope by playing vidya or just use the internet. And the hangover is shitty too.
I've mistaken you with the OP. Nevermind.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm 35 now and I'm drinking since I was 20 or 19 years old.
If you drink every day, you'll getting used to that shit. Maybe I've got alcoholic-genes. My father is a drunkard, too.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm 35 now and I'm drinking since I was 20 or 19 years old.
If you drink every day, you'll getting used to that shit. Maybe I've got alcoholic-genes. My father is a drunkard, too.
Haha, now the confusion is perfect. :feelskek:
Shit happens mang :feelshaha:. But anyway, that's brutal. You ever think of the health consequences or you just don't give a fuck? Genes definitely play a role in addiction too, there's some research about it. And in addition there is "addictive personality", which I guess is dictated by genes too.

You ever think of the health consequences or you just don't give a fuck?
Every few months I sober up for a few weeks if I feel too much pain and delusions. So, yeah, I care a little bit.
But I hate this world and get too depressed without drinking.

Can't have a clarity of mind if you're constantly drunk.

Brown-Forman, Owner of Jack Daniel’s Still Underperforms Market.

I am buying the stonk at half price. Gonna double muh NEETbuxx bet.

Alcoholic sukas pay me dividends while I wait for double money stack.
bro just money mogged me to oblivion. respectable

based graydrinkcel ..PROST!

723d83dc4fd6d1576b4bd7a95f8df0a86611c69eaf7e461973646eb6e4af18fb
<<<TIM K Best Happening Bro

Brutal life (but fun at times).