Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL im so lonely

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
so some shit went down today and now my grandma went to live with her sister. she said she wish i'd die. now im here alone in her big ass house with nobody to talk to. no car and the nearest neighbor is miles away. hell there's no store for 20 miles. FUCK. at least i have enough food for the month and entertainment.

damn what happened

Your grandmother couldnt put up with you and she moved out of her own house to get away from you?

Goddamn its so over for freeleeching grandsoncels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sounds like LDAR heaven.

damn what happened
https://incels.is/threads/dead-grandpas-potrait-mogged-me.48018/
after the shit went down i broke the frame and ripped my (((granpas))) potrait up which was breaking point for my grannie

Your grandmother couldnt put up with you and she moved out of her own house to get away from you?

Goddamn its so over for freeleeching grandsoncels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

eh it's ok.. my real mom still sends me money plus goverment check. and well the house is paid and my granmas to retarded to change automatic billing into her money shit (credit cards, bank,etc) but i can't deal with the loneliness.
i wanted to talk to somone about what happend the other day when i got mogged but nobody responded so a few hours ago i snapped and brok the fram and ripped the potrait.. my grandmas sister called me tomorrow morning they are coming for my grannys shit (clothes and basics i told them they can't take anything else since my ((((grandpa))) left his house to me and grannie)

Sounds like LDAR heaven.
Ngl I agree, a month completely alone by myself in a big house would be so cool. Id blast music while showering, sleep in the living room, sleep in, watch anime on the big TV, etc

The only problem would be the fact that I cant cook for shit