Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I put on lenses for the first time in my life today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
I've been wearing glasses for the majority of my life and today my sister brought me lenses so I could try them and I did.

The best feeling i've ever felt in a long time. Immediately went outside to see how it feels like not going around with glasses and it felt incredible.

Still though. No lenses for your face but it I felt different and it was a lifefuel. I am going to go with lenses all the time when im out and wear my glasses in front of the PC as It's too blurry when I look at the screen.

I have astigmatism, but those lenses are regular ones.

I am currently writing with the lenses on and it's kinda blurry.

right!! i got contacts too its so much better than glasses

:feelswhat: Idk man. I do not have eye or vision problems but the tought of putting something directly in my eyeball scares me.

It is like putting metal in your ear or any place of yout body or putting ink on your skin.

:feelswhat: Idk man. I do not have eye or vision problems but the tought of putting something directly in my eyeball scares me.

It is like putting metal in your ear or any place of yout body or putting ink on your skin.
had trouble putting them in my eyes it was scary.

Your brain's instincts recognizes the "danger" we are not meant to put shit inside our eyes after all so it takes shit ton of time to put the lenses on.

Dude I've had in my contacts for 3 fucking days now because I keep falling asleep with them in

Your brain's instincts recognizes the "danger" we are not meant to put shit inside our eyes after all so it takes shit ton of time to put the lenses on.
You'll get used to it. I used to struggle taking them out at first but now it's easy.

You'll get used to it. I used to struggle taking them out at first but now it's easy.
yeah the brain gets used to this unusual and different movement.

had trouble putting them in my eyes it was scary.

Take care brocel.

Contacts are fucking amazing man. I was addicted as soon as I started to wear them.

I used them once or twice and now my eyes rejected them

I just don't wear my glasses

So far im the only one from my family who never had to wear glasses and i pray it stays that way

Why don't people just get a lasik surgery? Costs like 200 bucks. My friend got it.