Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I'm Pregnant"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

"I'm a vapid narcissist who believes I have the right to cause every form suffering which has ever been created. Do you know how miserable it is to be pregnant? I feel terrible! It's almost as if the whole world needs to know the great trials which I'm overcoming to bring another person into the world who didn't ask for it."
teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm about to rip my hair out, this is fucking with my head. Why is this behavior encouraged? This stupid bitch gets rewarded endlessly just for existing, and now she's being praised for being an unempathetic, thoughtless cunt. Also, while he mogs me into the ground, her boyfriend looks pretty subhuman, kinda looks like a foid himself. Wonder if it's actually his kid?

Her content is unbearable to watch 8 million views just for saying she’s pregnant lol

Her content is unbearable to watch 8 million views just for saying she’s pregnant lol
I didn't even think it was possible to reach this level of self-absorption, it's unbelievable.

great. another one of us is going to pop out of the gaping void that is her snatch and will be shitposting on this site in 20 years. great job woman