Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullying and abuse has destroyed my mind and there's no healing

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
I was bullied, beaten, and harassed so much for the first 14 years of my life that I know my mind cannot heal. I've been terrified of people since to the point I'm too afraid to say no or stand up for myself which has led to my being ruined in multiple ways. I hate humanity so much. I hate that I'm so weak.

Everything is so fucked, the only thing we can do is hope and wait for the destruction of earth.

Either that, or get our revenge and leave this shitworld early.

Yeah I had to put up with this shit for over 7 years. Brutal bullying at school by the minorities I was born in one of the worst parts of my country on top of that I am also non-NT.

You should try to get revenge against them. This helped me mentally.

Let me guess, you also had unsupportive parents who didnt care about you getting bullied ?

That's horrible. I'm sorry.

I was bullied, beaten, and harassed so much for the first 14 years of my life that I know my mind cannot heal. I've been terrified of people since to the point I'm too afraid to say no or stand up for myself which has led to my being ruined in multiple ways. I hate humanity so much. I hate that I'm so weak.

brutal.

The one thing that never goes away for me: I remember from school that almost all the girls, cleared their throat with an anoying 'ahem' sound - don't know how to say it right in English - but they made that throat sound EVERY and every time I came near, for years, always, everywhere. The bullying I don't think of much any more, but whenever someone makes the sound... it comes all back. I never said something about it.

We've got shit parents then. Mine are the same.
Brutal man.
brutal.

The one thing that never goes away for me: I remember from school that almost all the girls, cleared their throat with an anoying 'ahem' sound - don't know how to say it right in English - but they made that throat sound EVERY and every time I came near, for years, always, everywhere. The bullying I don't think of much any more, but whenever someone makes the sound... it comes all back. I never said something about it.
So sorry. Those girls deserve the worst. Infinite rape and torture for all eternity is what they deserve.

Dude I actually feel bad and relate to this, sorry this happened to you. Hopefully everyone that ruined your life gets what they deserve TENFOLD.

I'm too afraid to say no or stand up for myself
Damn.That's brootal. Imagine Tyrone beating the shit out of you in front of a hot foid, and you're not able to say a word back.When you make eye contact with the foid, you see her smirking while Tyrone was slapping you. Brootal fate of the weak man. Suifuel AF.

Either that, or get our revenge and leave this shitworld early.
John wick gif 2

Damn.That's brootal. Imagine Tyrone beating the shit out of you in front of a hot foid, and you're not able to say a word back.When you make eye contact with the foid, you see her smirking while Tyrone was slapping you. Brootal fate of the weak man. Suifuel AF.
Many situations like that unfortunately. These days if something like that happened to me the results would be different

Let me guess, you also had unsupportive parents who didnt care about you getting bullied ?
Thats the wombo combo of becoming an abused dog and failing at life

On top of you probably having shit genes because you being bullied so it never even began

Normgroids are bullies. They are hyenas who can smell weakness like sharks smell blood in the water.

I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. It's over for me anyway. But they can smell weakness and that's when they strike. It's so brutal. I just want to be left alone, there's nothing for me in society anyway. No one wants me. I just try to subsist but they hate me anyway.

I don't bring attention to me, I don't bother anyone. Yet they still want to bully me.

Normgroids are bullies. They are hyenas who can smell weakness like sharks smell blood in the water.

I don't understand why they can't leave me alone. It's over for me anyway. But they can smell weakness and that's when they strike. It's so brutal. I just want to be left alone, there's nothing for me in society anyway. No one wants me. I just try to subsist but they hate me anyway.

I don't bring attention to me, I don't bother anyone. Yet they still want to bully me.
They're savage animals. Despicable creatures.

Incels exist as a subclass just so that normies can bully us to feel good about themselves and so that we can do slave work to keep their society going

And I say their society because we arent really apart of it

No wanting to be left alone for your face the normies see your bad genes and pounce on you to tear you apart with no hesitation

I don't understand why they can't leave me alone.
What do you mean ? How do they not leave you alone? In my case, I had a tallfags always wanting to be around me. To this day, I still don't know why were behind me.

brutal.

Why did they do that I dont get the joke??

Incels exist as a subclass just so that normies can bully us to feel good about themselves and so that we can do slave work to keep their society going

And I say their society because we arent really apart of it

No wanting to be left alone for your face the normies see your bad genes and pounce on you to tear you apart with no hesitation
I agree completely. I don't consider myself part of this disgusting society either. Someone told me you should be polite to women because it's part of the "social contract." Listen you disgusting normie fuck, I never signed the social contract and I don't consider myself part of your little made up game.

I agree completely. I don't consider myself part of this disgusting society either. Someone told me you should be polite to women because it's part of the "social contract." Listen you disgusting normie fuck, I never signed the social contract and I don't consider myself part of your little made up game.
Based

It reminds me of how soyciety says to be a real man you have to respect women and cater to them with everything they want

That doesnt seem very masculine to mee if A woman isnt doing anything for me personally then Im not going to do anything more for her then common courtesy I would give to anyone

brutal.

THAT"'S THE SAME FOR ME!!! I FUCKING HATE IT! My own fucking mom does it, too, and it KILLS ME! I just want to beat her until she's fucking begging I stop. :reeeeee:

Someone told me you should be polite to women because it's part of the "social contract." Listen you disgusting normie fuck, I never signed the social contract and I don't consider myself part of your little made up game.
Agreed. Even if we "signed" the social contract, we have never received any of the benefits like a wife, kids, a house we own, etc. All we have been receiving is a good ass fucking from life and society and all the cunts in it.

How did you get revenge??
Mostly stuff like mailing them dead animals, calling them at 3am and yelling at them or messing with their cars or telling their neighbors they are pedophiles or making anonymous sexual harassment allegations at their workplace.

Mostly stuff like mailing them dead animals, calling them at 3am and yelling at them or messing with their cars or telling their neighbors they are pedophiles or making anonymous sexual harassment allegations at their workplace.
Based
I wish I could get revenge on all the people that have wronged me but it would probably just cause more problems in my life and it wouldnt get to be as bad as id want it to be either

Normies are disgusting animals, with IQ equivalent to that of a roach, always rattling about to increase their rank in the social hierarchy by bullying and humiliating others who they perceive to be "beneath" them and because they can't do that to Chad and Chadlites whose feet they lick all day long they long they do it to autistic men like us.

This is why I do not care about murders and grapes. There is no such thing as society for sub5 autistic men. The order of civility is disturbed by the sight of a sub5 man and all hell breaks loose and suddenly all kinds of violence short of that which causes serious injury and death is deemed acceptably by society. The social contract only exists for NT men and foids.

I am glad great men like ER and DK/EH spoke to them in a language they understand for the greatER good of humanity.

Last edited:
Based

It reminds me of how soyciety says to be a real man you have to respect women and cater to them with everything they want

That doesnt seem very masculine to mee if A woman isnt doing anything for me personally then Im not going to do anything more for her then common courtesy I would give to anyone
Agreed. Men in past societies considered masculinity ruling over women. Not being their personal slave. Very pathetic.

Agreed. Even if we "signed" the social contract, we have never received any of the benefits like a wife, kids, a house we own, etc. All we have been receiving is a good ass fucking from life and society and all the cunts in it.
Exactly.

Agreed. Men in past societies considered masculinity ruling over women. Not being their personal slave. Very pathetic.
Exactly. Being subservient to women is the opposite of being a man and is fucking pathetic. And frankly unnatural, like women getting fucked by a dog, but what do I know.

Based
I wish I could get revenge on all the people that have wronged me but it would probably just cause more problems in my life and it wouldnt get to be as bad as id want it to be either
You can do the cyber stuff like messing with them at their work or mailing their neighbors about how they are a pedophile or calling them ect. It’s extremely hard to get caught doing this. Even if you did it would be the smallest slap on the wrist ever. It’s extremely hard to prove. The only thing is never threaten physical violence against anyone because that’s the only time the police actually do anything.