Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think that I am going to loose another tooth

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
I already lost 2 teeth to cavities and had them extracted.
2 others, including one frontal are severely damaged and the jewdentist told me next time they will need a root canal.
Last night I woke up to a strong pain in another tooth.
I know that pain, it likely means that a cavity has reached the nerve and that it is gameover for that tooth as well.
I just don't want to go to the dentist, perhaps I will just keep it in my mouth, I do not care anymore.

Just brush and floss theory
I didn't floss for years and also brushed irregularly my teeth.
I started doing it seriously after losing the first tooth, but the harm appears to have been already done...

Moneymaxx by donating to the tooth fairy

@Saysitsover I think he wants dental advice.

Brutal.
I just don't want to go to the dentist, perhaps I will just keep it in my mouth, I do not care anymore.
You'll inevitably care once it starts hurting something awful (again). Do yourself a favor and make sure it doesn't worsen.

You'll inevitably care once it starts hurting something awful (again). Do yourself a favor and make sure it doesn't worsen.
At some point the nerve dies off and the pain stops.

At some point the nerve dies off and the pain stops.
I don't know how long that'll take and how painful the wait will be, but I'm guessing it really ain't gonna be pretty.

Tooth pain is one of the most brutal types of pain. You must go to the dentist, mang. And go to a foid dentist.
I went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago, and the dentist was a cute high tier Becky. She had short sleeves. At one point she bends over me and presses against me, and I could fucking feel the warmth emanating from her. My own skin was absorbing it. It is an undescribable and unique feeling. And this is what normies get daily, for free, for most of their lives.

It's unbelievable what we're missing.

Just brush and floss theory
It isn't so simple. Diet is more important than brushing. Also you can lose your teeth even as a side effect of medications too.
I have enamel cavities but I am trying to change my ways so that they don't get worse to go through the dentin.

It isn't so simple. Diet is more important than brushing. Also you can lose your teeth even as a side effect of medications too.
I have enamel cavities but I am trying to change my ways so that they don't get worse to go through the dentin.
Meh it's guaranteed you'd run into acidic foods that'll melt away at your tooth enamel. Tooth paste, if you don't rinse afterwards, will sort of leave a protective film over your teeth, so use that at least in the morning