Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How long can I keep this charade going?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
In the last 2 months I worked for maybe a grand total of 4 days. The rest of the time I Just watched youtube and listened to music or Aryan classics. I am so fucking done with living here, so burned out. I can't keep it up anymore, I literally can't work anymore I am so fucking tired.

Surprisingly I didn't get in trouble yet. It's only matter of time if this continues. Somehow I've been able to bullshit my way through it for now but this won't last. I literally completed 1 task in the last month, JFL I could have done that shit in two to three days if I cared but I spend an entire month on it and I didn't even do it well because I just cba to work here anymore or anywhere really in this dogshit nation.

I am just so fucking done...

But I have a problem. I still need money for my SEAmaxx trip because of my surgery. I need to work for another 6 months. But how the fuck can I do it when I'm so severely burned out. I just can't do it bros... But If this continues I'll get a disciplinary soon, because I am literally doing jack shit all day JFL. I'm sure they'll notice sooner or later.

I hope I can keep this going for another 6 months.

It is all in your head man. Just push it and keep working. You have to be mentally strong.

You are like me before I went SEAmaxxing, I was also done with my pointless code monkey job.
Perhaps they will give you a severance package to make you leave if you are lucky.
I still need money for my SEAmaxx trip because of my surgery.
What surgery will you have?

You are like me before I went SEAmaxxing, I was also done with my pointless code monkey job.
Perhaps they will give you a severance package to make you leave if you are lucky.

What surgery will you have?
Sliding Genioplasty 100% and maybe Rhinoplasty too

It is going to be expenive because I am doing it in Europe not Turkey

I wish you the best of luck, but also keep in consideration how many whores you could have gotten for that money
I need sliding genio 100000000000%. But that is why im weighting doing Rhinoplasty, I could save the money and fuck the whores instead of doing Rhino on top of sliding genio like you say. I might just do sliding genio tbh idk yet.

Also aside from this surgery I am getting hair micropigmentation to fix my hairline. Hair transplant takes too long and the effects are not guaranteed and hair system is fake as fuck, micro is best of both worlds, besides I like short hair anyway, its the only look that works on my disgusting slav face anyway.

I will also pierce my left ear, wear eye colour contacts, wear shoe lifts, and fashionmaxx.

Hopefully all that enough will be enough to make me into a normie, I will try to ascend in Japan, I am going to Japan for a week before my Pattayamaxxing, I am bringing a high-tier-volcel with me that I knew from college, he is semi-blackpilled kinda, he is an altfag nazi though he is literally white stacey only, he is a slav as well but mogs the fuck out of me, he is giga volcel literally white stacey only, no point trying to blackpill him, I don't want to come to Pattaya with him because he will just make my life more difficult that is why I am only going to Japan with him then I part my ways and meet a fellow incel in Pattaya, he is a Pattaya expert hopefully well meet up, others who want to come can as well. I will make an actual invitation thread closer to March for all that wanna meet up there.

I am also leanmaxxing, target is 60KGs, Im currently at 87. I need to leanmaxx down before the surgery in 5 months. 27kgs in 5 months is doable though, and besides I dont need to hit that target then because I am leaving in March 2025 so I'll have some more time spare. But I want to leanmaxx asap. I need to be at least 70kg for the surgery to see the effect on my face.

If I ascend in Japan which is very unlikely, then I might reconsider my plans to Pattayamaxx and beyond. But anyway the plan is I go Japan for a week with my volcel friend, I will spam dating apps there then we part ways, I go to Pattaya for a month to fuck whores and meet fellow brocels there, well at least one is gonna be there all are welcome tho, after that I go Vietnam for a week (this is a filler episode, I need to have booked an outbound flight to somewhere when I enter thailand). From Vietnam, I go Philiphinnes where I'll stay for a year or two and relax, gather my thoughts and strentgh and decide what to do next, also Ill try to ascend there obviously but idk tbh If I succeed Idk if I wanna stay there JFL, if I find a way to make money online then maybe.

Alternatively, if Japan is a success I might change my philiphinnes plans and go to Korea/Japan/China mix and just travel a bit more. I mean the main point is to try to ascend, if I do that in Japan I might as well reconsider going to Philiphinnes and instead spend more of my time in Japan. Though this will wreck my budget so idk, maybe Ill stick to philiphinnes even then. But all of this is highly optimistic anyway, I dont anticipate ill be able to ascend in Japan even after my frauding.