Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have been tearing up lately

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

brainrotted zoomercel
★★★★
1AM rn and realizing that I will be alone and unloved forever.
There is just no point of living, I'm pretty much coming to terms with killing myself soon

Last edited:
Ahhhhghgh

Do cats go to heaven?

absolutely
allcatsgotoheaven_1200x962.jpg

Meowborea
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I see two humans down there on the beach. Does that mean I can go to Meowborea too? Perhaps as an honorary cat? I need to cuddle a cat.

During old age I realized that my mental issues are catching up to me.
Second time this month I wake up crying from dreaming about my fathers emotional neglect.

GOi3n64WwAAMBty

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I see two humans down there on the beach. Does that mean I can go to Meowborea too? Perhaps as an honorary cat? I need to cuddle a cat.
yes

Truth is, it wont get better bud and you are here forever

However, there are ways you can try and fight your fate. Try and look for ways to meet women, look for ways to go out of the house and get some air. Even if it is to go buy groceries at least its something. Try something new, its what i do to help me feel like i am trying.