Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News i had a shower for the first time in two weeks

stinky stinky

That's some high tier LDARing. Nice. My best is 8 days.

no need to shower when you don't go outside

I am proud of you

lack of hygiene is something I simply can't follow. I feel absolutely disgusting and sick if I go one night without showering and brushing my teeth. I have no idea why and I wish I could stop it but I can't.

Thank you for this NewsUpdate™

That's disgusting dude. What is wrong with you?

lack of hygiene is something I simply can't follow. I feel absolutely disgusting and sick if I go one night without showering and brushing my teeth. I have no idea why and I wish I could stop it but I can't.

Thats normal.. You wanna feel well yourself too

Once every two weeks is bad hygiene.

Once every two or three days however is better for the skin.

Good job boyo, you're making good progress.

Me too. I am VERY hygienic! I usually shower after my breakfast and if I don´t then by evening I will feel so uncomfortable and disgusting I can´t even relax! I need to shower every day!

BTW I don´t know why anyone would praise these disgusting behavior. Of course you could say it´s the ultimate LARPING and it´s over so why give a shit. But still, when I have been around people who only showered one day a week and never opened a window I would pull my shirt over my noise because I am so disgusted by bad smells

Goddamn there are filthy people here. Do you also use pissjugs and such?

Wash your ass now !!!! :feelsbaton:

Now you'll be drowning in pussy

i am ultra lazy so I understand

I honestly feel disgusting and shitty if I don't shower once a day (well okay, feeling like shit is the norm regardless). Don't get the shower shit. It just keeps you clean. You smell like soap and shampoo, people don't give a fuck about that. Its basic expectation. I go down to the liquor store to buy booze and the Kazakhistani guy running the place (he's a cool guy) is complaining to me about his wife fucking leaving her shit at the store in the morning and I just fucking laugh and its just like, "Goddamn, at least you have a fucking wife." People are so silly. They will always find a reason to fuck their mood up; like they want to feel like shit no matter what they have.