Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When is the last time you had pizza?

O

Outer_Rim249

Racist and loving it
I had pizza by happenstance in two different locations twice this weekend and although I love pizza I somehow feel guilty eating it two days in a row. I often get it maybe once a week or every other week and my work brings in pizza semi-regularly. Just curious how often pizza ends up being a meal for people here.

Idk, probably about a month ago

Literally 4 hours ago. I had left over pizza for lunch

Isnt there a taco bell at the pentagon also or are you in the FBI building down the street?

Not this year. I'm not sure if I had pizza last year. Which is funny because it's my favorite food. But I hate spending money on useless things and pizza has a terrible macro and micronutrient profile.

Probably two months ago from a gas station.

No it’s not the best pizza but it’s not the worst either.

@RuudVanNistelrooy

A few months.
I don't like pizza (or cheese in general)

When I was at a group get together my parents made me go to

Last Friday night, I baked homemade pizza and binge watched movies alone:feelscomfy:

Probably last week

Far too long, I envy all you fastfoodcels. I’ve been having to eat bullshit like cheap noodles and hot dogs.

i only eat pizza on the weekends and if I'm regularly working out

otherwise that shit bloats me up like crazy. all of that fat and sodium lol...