Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I dare @Chudpreet to comment

Half of the videos you posted are from Canada. Also, this was the case. Nowadays plenty of illegal immigrants from low/mid castes are invading the US.
That's true.
How does that work when most big actors are kamma or kapu yet both castes together make up less than 10% of telugus?
According to interviews I have seen of producers, 50% is fans and other 50% is general audience. Typically "fans" of heros are all caste supremacists.

Especially this Balakrishna nigger is seen as successor of Sr. NTR.

Last edited:
Are kammas brahmins of the South? Or is it some other separate caste
Kamma is a non-Brahmin upper caste that exists in the Telugu-speaking regions of India.

Basically, the four-varna system never took hold in most of South India & much of North India proper. Therefore, these regions just have Brahmins, Dalits, and various regional/local clans that held varying (and oftentimes fluctuating) levels of social and economic power throughout history. Kammas are one such clan

My family in curryland is well-to-do, but for what it’s worth, they don’t work in real estate or film. My granddad through my father’s side was an archaeologist and museum director, my granddad through my mother’s side is a doctor who gives free treatment to children and the elderly
What I though. Most kammas and brahmins are normal people. Only richfags and land owning niggers of these groups are casteist and supremacists.
It’s funny to see them cope so hard when to the average foreigner, every pajeet may as well be a dalit :feelskek:
Exactly right. Niggers being supremacists here are so funny when we all the subhumans :lul:

Kamma is a non-Brahmin upper caste that exists in the Telugu-speaking regions of India.

Basically, the four-varna system never took hold in most of South India & much of North India proper. Therefore, these regions just have Brahmins, Dalits, and various regional/local clans that held varying (and oftentimes fluctuating) levels of social and economic power throughout history.
I see. Thanks.

Last edited:
Because they have the same name as the mutant cows in Fallout games. I like Fallout games, I cope with them. I've played all Fallout games, including Fallout 1, 2 and 76.

He was another brahminfag who did the same shit, though his coping was moreso asserting his sUpErIaRiTY over south indians as a northjeet
Really? :lul: :lul: :lul: North niggers literally got raped by those mullas. At least we South Indians fought back and reclaimed our lands. North Indian literally bended over to mullas.

Would have been fun to argue with him though

I see. Thanks.

Basically, the four-varna system never took hold in most of South India & much of North India proper. Therefore, these regions just have Brahmins, Dalits, and various regional/local clans that held varying (and oftentimes fluctuating) levels of social and economic power throughout history. Kammas are one such clan
Yeah. Kammas were considered upper Shudra or something by the British

Source? There was no varna system in the deep South. Kammas, Kapus, and Reddys were historically the dominant military clans and basically the Kshatriya equivalent in the South
Saw it in wikipedia

During the British Raj, the Kammas were considered to be "upper Shudra"/"Sat Shudra", along with the Reddy and Velama castes, under the varna system

Saw it in wikipedia

During the British Raj, the Kammas were considered to be "upper Shudra"/"Sat Shudra", along with the Reddy and Velama castes, under the varna system

Ah well. They also considered Jats and Rors, the two most Aryan-admixed groups in curryland, as “Sat Shudra”. Probably any high-ranking group that existed outside of the four-varna classification system was categorized that way

What he said to KillNiggers
Ah ok, nice job @KillNiggers you defended yourself & Slavs well.
You remember Misogynist Curry? He was another brahminfag who did the same shit, though his coping was moreso asserting his sUpErIaRiTY over south indians as a northjeet
Whatever happened to him?
It’s funny to see them cope so hard when to the average foreigner, every pajeet may as well be a dalit :feelskek:
Yup, an Indian is still an Indian.
I don’t even get along with my nuclear family, something I’ve made clear many times on here. Therefore, it makes no sense for anyone to think I’d be a nationalist for my broader clan
Yeah idk what he was getting at with this thread.

Same but like i said curries are too weak to fight back
They'd rather fight one another over caste and/or different regional groups.

Look at the Hindu v Sikh riots in Cuckada, that shows you an example of this more or less.
Ah ok figured this was it, will give it a response.

Tbh, I do get your mentality & it has logic in it, so I can respect that: However, part of me just thinks it's cucked to just be ok & idle with this: Yes, we are the bottom of the barrel, but we are still part of that collective & will be treated as such.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to him?
IMG 3032

Roped, maybe.
They'd rather fight one another over caste and/or different regional groups.
And religion, of course, as highlighted by the example you provide in the next sentence

Or ascended & just didn't want to make it a deal; possibly also just decided he wanted to be done & left quietly.
IIRC he claimed to be 5’5” or something, even in curryland I doubt there’s ascension for that :feelskek:

@Chudpreet what is this thread

@Chudpreet what is this thread
So you know how there's a caste system in curryland? The curries in the videos OP posted are chimping out over some actor who belongs to my caste. Therefore, anandkonda was accusing these beasts of also belonging to my caste and trying to use it as an "own" against me. Now, putting aside the fact that the actor in question is one of the most popular amongst my ethnolinguistic group of curries, and that the caste I belong to makes up a measly 3% of our ethnolinguistic group, it doesn't even matter to me whether these "people" are members of my caste or not, because I believe EVERY curry is subhuman

So you know how there's a caste system in curryland? The curries in the videos OP posted are chimping out over some actor who belongs to my caste. Therefore, anandkonda was accusing these beasts of also belonging to my caste and trying to use it as an "own" against me. Now, putting aside the fact that the actor in question is one of the most popular amongst my ethnolinguistic group of curries, and that the caste I belong to makes up a measly 3% of our ethnolinguistic group, it doesn't even matter to me whether these "people" are members of my caste or not, because I believe EVERY curry is subhuman
Yea such a childish act

Holy shit how can Curries argue so much over whose of their subhuman cultures is better ? This is another level of autism even for this forum

Total Curry Death means TOTAL Curry Death. So yes, every curry in a non-curry country needs to be killed or sent back. Don’t know when I’ve ever said otherwise..?

@DarkStarDown I saw your tag in the ban appeals megathread; unsurprisingly, not only did this pajigga make another anti-slav post right after his unban, he also compiled this nice little caste-bait thread against me :feelskek:

Anandkonda’s retarded logic:
> Actor belongs to Chudpreet’s caste

> Every one of his retarded fans chimping out in this video must logically be also

> Nevermind the fact that the nigger they’re chimping out for is one of the most popular actors in the telugu film industry and that Kammas make up a measly 3% of the telugu population

This brahmin faggot has been projecting his pathetic caste kanging cope on me for like a month. I myself have always maintained that curroids are subhuman regardless of any washed-up, diluted Aryan blood. Heck, even an NW indian brahmin from kashmir has less Yamnaya autosomal DNA than an Italian jew
Don't waste your time on that subhuman, he is shortening hai stay here with these caste baiting threads. I hate these shitskins man, their entire online presence revolves around kanging about their meaningless genetically indistinguishable caste.

Kek this is the first time I've ever seen any kind of caste-bait and/ot caste-wars on .is:feelskek::feelshaha:
Caste wars are extremely common shitskin internet spaces, but this subhuman had brought them here. This stupid shitskin normgroid deserves to be banned.

hate how every race, except our own but especially NW Euros, is more Nationalistic
Nationalism is a cope to compensate for things one doesn't have in life, whites have everything this planet has to offer. So they have no reason to be nationalistic.

They also considered Jats and Rors, the two most Aryan-admixed groups in curryland
Jats are a fairly recent migrants to curryland they were first documented in Sindh and then migrated to jangladesh (Punjab and Haryana back in 11th century) that explains their unusually high steppe(caucasian ) genetic component. The castes that inherited their steppe component with Aryan migration in 1500 bce all have fairly low admixture, despite their higher ritual status.

IIRC he claimed to be 5’5” or something, even in curryland I doubt there’s ascension for that :feelskek:
He was fair skinned, I've seen plenty of fair skinned pajeet manlets with girlfriends.

Caste wars are extremely common shitskin internet spaces, but this subhuman had brought them here. This stupid shitskin normgroid deserves to be banned.
Interesting, makes sense: Normies constantly have to try & assert themselves over others & "punch down" so it correlates with that, kind of reminds me how tons of "rich" kids in the US are just upper-middle class, but exaggerate on it a lot.
Nationalism is a cope to compensate for things one doesn't have in life, whites have everything this planet has to offer. So they have no reason to be nationalistic.
It's more of I just see the issues which multicultural & "diverse" societies bring, since they lower trust both internally with races & externally between them: Not to mention, living in the US is a literal perfect eye-opening example as to why it doesn't work.

Ah well. They also considered Jats and Rors, the two most Aryan-admixed groups in curryland, as “Sat Shudra”. Probably any high-ranking group that existed outside of the four-varna classification system was categorized that way
From what I have heard, kammas used to not always be richest. Kammas, Kapus and Reddy to be on the same level.

They only became rich after becoming majority land owners in British time. You guys have land maxxed, nepotism maxxed, foreign maxxed, industries maxxed to become rich only in last 200 years or something. That's why many of the communities hate kammas.

At least that's what my Andhra kapu friend told me.

Are kammas brahmins of the South? Or is it some other separate caste

Kammas pretty much followed Bhramin traditions according to wikipedia. @Chudpreet this isn't true now right?

No there isn't :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:. Urban height is 5'7-5'8

Nigger don't project other shit on me. This was just a failed unfunny joke if anything

He was fair skinned, I've seen plenty of fair skinned pajeet manlets with girlfriends.
Lie. I would be drowning in pussy then. No color for your height :feelsrope::feelsrope:. I have observed total opposite. Dark tallfags got more female attention in my school

It's more of I just see the issues which multicultural & "diverse" societies bring, since they lower trust both internally with races & externally between them: Not to mention, living in the US is a literal perfect eye-opening example as to why it doesn't work.
Don't project your shitty white "culture" on to us. Indian civilization was the most diverse and accommodating of all kinds of people.

White are an almost extincting species now :feelskek::feelskek:. Doesn't matter if they are "superior" or shit they will go extinct like the "superior" dinosaurs while later the "weaker" mammals and insects will rule.

A species superiority is only determined by their ability to sustainability pass on their linage, which only curries and Jews are capable of now.

It was a shitty attempt of a joke and testing my assumptions
And did it prove anything?
Don't project your shitty white "culture" on to us. Indian civilization was the most diverse and accommodating of all kinds of people.

White are an almost extincting species now :feelskek::feelskek:. Doesn't matter if they are "superior" or shit they will go extinct like the "superior" dinosaurs while later the "weaker" mammals and insects will rule.

A species superiority is only determined by their ability to sustainability pass on their linage, which only curries and Jews are capable of now.
Again, tangents & you’re trying to start up a race-war here: All I stated, is that i’d rather live in a homogenous society, since they’re more high-trust, as proven by research.

Last edited:
From what I have heard, kammas used to not always be richest. Kammas, Kapus and Reddy to be on the same level.

They only became rich after becoming majority land owners in British time. You guys have land maxxed, nepotism maxxed, foreign maxxed, industries maxxed to become rich only in last 200 years or something. That's why many of the communities hate kammas.

At least that's what my Andhra kapu friend told me.
From what I've read, our current wealth was indeed mostly generated during and after the British Raj; that said, we still were far from menial laborers before then (goes for Kapus and Reddys as well).
Kammas pretty much followed Bhramin traditions according to wikipedia. @Chudpreet this isn't true now right?

View attachment 1136873
I have no priests in my family, I can say that much

Yes, it proved that @Chudpreet is a egalitarian curry hater :feelskek:. I trust him more now.
I thought it was obvious kek; one of my first interactions with him was him explaining to me he hates curries on the same level as @wereq :feelskek::feelshaha:

Toronto is the new India

@Grim_Reaper @illumizoldyck is this typical behavior of Telugus in the west?
yeh mayo fags in canada are weak and soft, they let deathnics bully them around