Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I celebrated my birthday when I was 9 y,only 8 people showed up.

i never had a party. I got cake though. I went to like 4 parties of other kids that invited me in 6th and 7th grade but then they stopped liking me so they stopped inviting me

Nah I was always very unpopular and a loner.
I legit had zero frirnds at school. I would just sit alone at the local park while otherd played football. And I never played any team.game whatsoever lol.
Well who would pick a fem boy on their team? Could you even kick a ball?

Who the fuck has a birthday at McDonald's

Well who would pick a fem boy on their team? Could you even kick a ball?
Lol I legit thought I was a girl until like 12. I would use to watch cartoons and.identify with female characters.
Needless to say everyone was weirded out with me at school and nobody liked me.
I was like this autistic child stuck in malaadaptive dreamland that just lived as a ghost amongs others.

Lol I legit thought I was a girl until like 12. I would use to watch cartoons and.identify with female characters.
Needless to say everyone was weirded out with me at school and nobody liked me.
I was like this autistic child stuck in malaadaptive dreamland that just lived as a ghost amongs others.
Did you get molested by a teacher?

Never knew that but yeah I guess makes sense forgot about the play gyms in McDonald's