Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As an experiment, to prove black-pill i showed a foid subscriber my face

JFL at all these DNRcels.

tons of ugly men are told on reddit that they look by gaslighting redditors, JFL at the retards in this thread actually believing OP is a mogger.

Was this foid your mother?
Doesn't need to be, ask a random woman on the street if you're ugly, most likely they will lie, is that a fakecel trait too?

Doesn't need to be, ask a random woman on the street if you're ugly, most likely they will lie, is that a fakecel trait too?
She would powerwalk away from me in fear.

Fakecel because random women actually answer you.

I don't know what OP expected by telling us that a foid saw his face and said he looks good jfl, moggers.is
If you're a mod and you banned him for the supposed "humblebrag" on this post, then this whole dark blue reddit site deserves to die out.
You're fucking retard and I'd love to stump your face into the ground. Son of a dog

I don't understand how people think this post is humblebragging. Atrocious reading comprehension

100% this is not bragging. People say you're good-looking as long as you don't have any obvious deformities.

Last edited:
That doesn't prove anything

Foids ghost people after facereveal if they are ugly

@Pancakecel
Manipulative kike janny dog, I've never said this. You just somehow made it up like it's my quote
Also nigger dicks occupy your head rent free

100% this is not bragging. People say you're good-looking as long as you don't have any obvious deformities.
By these guys retarded logic, blackops2cel is a fakecel because some women have commented that he's "cute"

I don't understand how people think this post is humblebragging. Atrocious reading comprehension
What's funny is the people who see this as bragging only reveal that they're not blackpilled and still stuck in the red/blue pill nonsense

Then, something I did not expect, she told me I needed to see a theRAPIST. No thanks.
she should be raped and killed for even suggesting this

Pty is good as long as it isn't followed by gaslighting.

"You might not have the best looks, but ou have a good personality. Besides, there are more things in life than relationships!" = Pity
"Nah, you are handsome and totally my type! I would love to find a guy like you!" = Gaslighting
Yes, but as long as she gives me access to her holes :feelsdevil: , she could say whatever tbh

Wait, a 90 IQ therapist foid isn't going to solve all your problems by taking $300 from you? :lul:

How the hell does every keep meeting e-girls here? They just swarm around some of you fucks like ducks about the wonderbread factory. How the fuck is everyone so popular here?

Fakecel trait.

Also why are you doxxing your face, especially to a foid who you suspect that’s absurdly fucking stupid man, you’re going to get doxxed and glowniggers are going to come after you for wrongthink
Fr

Some people on here just don't have common sense
These niggas will call you a fakecel and bragger for having a foid exhale in your direction lmao

you have hundreds of foids outside everyday to “prove” blackpill but you send picture of your face identifying as incel, to a foid :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Subscriber to what?