Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I blackpilled a Ukrainian refugee

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Many Ukrainian men have come to Finland as refugees.
I made friends with many of them.

Beginning:
Many Ukrainians are coming to Finland
Of course I try to make friends with them

Most of them don't speak Finnish, English, don't speak German. They don't speak any other language l know.
This is only men. I only talk with them.
One of them speaks English, but not very well. So we start talking. He is a really good guy.
I always saw him as really short but didn't think much of it. I just enjoyed talking with him.
He got a job in Finland and I was really happy for him

One time I asked his height and he said 160cm (5'3") and asked does he have a girlfriend. He said no. He thought he could get one coming to Finland.
I told him even I, who is taller than him has hard time getting a girlfriend has a hard time and he couldn't believe it.

I started giving him statistics and he eventually stopped talking to me :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

time to show him reality, can you ask him if he is KHHV (I think the answer will be obvious YES)

How can someone be bluepilled at 160cm?

Finnish, English, don't speak German. They don't speak any other language l know.
One time one Ukrainian woman tried to tell me something in the laundry room.
I didn't understand anything.
So I asked in Finnish: "mikä on ongelma?"
She didn't understand
So I asked in Swedish:
"Vad är det problem?"
She didn't understand
So I asked her in German:
"Was ist die Problem"
And she didn't understand
So I asked her in Chinese:
"你的题是什么" Ni de wenti shi shenme"
She didn't understand
So I asked her in Japanese:
"問題はなんですか" Mondai wa nan desuka

At this point, I don't know if I should even try to learn any languages?

How can someone be bluepilled at 160cm?
Growing up in the poor East without little to no access to the internet. (Even to this day). My Ukrainian parents for example, are totally bluepilled. They just didnt have to live in these hell times, They didnt have to worry mostly about nothing, they only studied state propaganda in their books, and believed in comfortable lies. They just coped with their simple lives and carried on. They didnt have time to worry about things like "looks". That mentality of simplicity and isolationism mixed with traditionalism still lives in the mind of many adults. And its taking its toll.

Slightly off topic, but I wish the USA would take in refugees from Ukraine/Russia instead of the endless shitskins we receive from Mexico/South America.

Slightly off topic, but I wish the USA would take in refugees from Ukraine/Russia instead of the endless shitskins we receive from Mexico/South America.
Even Mexicans are complaining about SA refugees flooding their country

Is it brutal living in Finland with so many beautiful women. I live near an area in my country with a large Finish population and like 90% of the women are attractive.

Is it brutal living in Finland with so many beautiful women. I live near an area in my country with a large Finish population and like 90% of the women are attractive.
Too bad 90% of women here are heavily tattood like whores.
Or they have piercings. Or both

Even Mexicans are complaining about SA refugees flooding their country
Exactly. We need to take in Russians, Ukrainians, Boers from South Africa and Bulgarians instead of taking in 90% non-whites.

Shitskins should want LESS shitskin immigration, not more. If more non-whites come in than the average American will be as dumb and people will be as ugly as the country that they left. Why do they want to make the USA into the country they escaped from? A Euro Majority America is a better America for BOTH non-whites and whites. Better looking, taller and smarter.

European immigration is what made The US a superpower in the first place after all.

I started giving him statistics and he eventually stopped talking to me
For future reference it isn't a good idea to spit out the blackpill bible in front of normgroids. They'll wake up to it eventually if they have it in them, if they don't then there's no point trying to force it on them

comfortable lies.
Don't underestimate the power of the bluepill
For future reference it isn't a good idea to spit out the blackpill bible in front of normgroids. They'll wake up to it eventually if they have it in them, if they don't then there's no point trying to force it on them
IMG 1253

European immigration is what made The US a superpower in the first place after all.
The only reason why the USA is successful is because its still 65% Asian and white (58% white and about 7% Asian) . Historically it was 70%+ white and Asian.

In 100 years when whites are 25% of the population and Asians are around 10% , the USA will NOT be as successful and may not even be a superpower anymore. Only 24% of YOUNG blacks/Hispanics have a bachelors degree, while 50% of whites and Asians do. The average IQ of a black or hispanic is around 90. Imagine them being 65% of the population. Only way, is if blacks/Hispanics magically get a ton smarter.

The only reason why the USA is successful is because its still 65% Asian and white (58% white and about 7% Asian) . Historically it was 70%+ white and Asian.

In 100 years when whites are 25% of the population and Asians are around 10% , the USA will NOT be as successful and may not even be a superpower anymore. Only 24% of YOUNG blacks/Hispanics have a bachelors degree, while 50% of whites and Asians do. The average IQ of a black or hispanic is around 90. Imagine them being 65% of the population. Only way, is if blacks/Hispanics magically get a ton smarter.
Canada is going the same way.

Canada is going the same way.
I think that Canada is different because most of their immigrants are from India, China, Bangladesh and have above average IQs and education levels. USA mostly takes in 90 IQ (if even that) people from Mexico/South America. So Canada is not as fucked.

Only difference between the whites and non-whites in Canada is that they are far uglier and shorter. Canada has a merit based immigration. USA's is chain based.

Entire Western Europe is going the same way boyo :feelskek::feelskek:
I think that Canada is different because most of their immigrants are from India, China, Bangladesh and have above average IQs and education levels. USA mostly takes in 90 IQ (if even that) people from Mexico/South America. So Canada is not as fucked.

Only difference between the whites and non-whites in Canada is that they are far uglier and shorter. Canada has a merit based immigration. USA's is chain based.
It s not just about being superpower, it s also about quality and way of life. I am not sure u can replace whites in Canada with currys and ricels and expect nothing to change :feelshehe:

Its still losing its identity and culture which was made by white people.

Growing up in the poor East without little to no access to the internet. (Even to this day). My Ukrainian parents for example, are totally bluepilled. They just didnt have to live in these hell times, They didnt have to worry mostly about nothing, they only studied state propaganda in their books, and believed in comfortable lies. They just coped with their simple lives and carried on. They didnt have time to worry about things like "looks". That mentality of simplicity and isolationism mixed with traditionalism still lives in the mind of many adults. And its taking its toll.
Same for my curry parents.

Yooper?

She didn't understand
So I asked in Swedish:
"Vad är det problem?"
She didn't understand
"Was ist die Problem"
She didn't understand

Maybe you should have asked in english :feelsthink:

I

Beginning:

Most of them don't speak Finnish, English, don't speak German. They don't speak any other language l know.
One of them speaks English, but not very well. So we start talking. He is a really good guy.
I always saw him as really short but didn't think much of it. I just enjoyed talking with him.

One time I asked his height and he said 160cm (5'3") and asked does he have a girlfriend. He said no. He thought he could get one coming to Finland.
I told him even I, who is taller than him has hard time getting a girlfriend has a hard time and he couldn't believe it.

I started giving him statistics and he eventually stopped talking to me :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Didn't expect ukrainians to be short , most of them in my school are short-avarage ,more short than avarage .

Didn't expect ukrainians to be short , most of them in my school are short-avarage ,more short than avarage .
20th century famines destroyed entire generations of Ukrainians.

Coming from a family of hard-working farmers, I am the tallest one, and I am only 5´9.

Last edited:
20th century famines destroyed entire generations of Ukrainians.

Coming from a family of hard-working farmers, I am the tallest one, and I am only 5´9.
Brutal, if I was tall I will be swimming in Ukraine pussy right now then

Only way, is if blacks/Hispanics magically get a ton smarter.
Blacks are breeding dysgenically, at least in terms of IQ. It's the opposite in terms of height. I can see US black men being 6ft3 on average by 2100 but with 75IQ. Think George Floyd but 60 million population.

Beginning:

Imagine fleeing the horrors of war, just to be faced with the horrors of the blackpill. Brutal

She didn't understand
So I asked in Swedish:
"Vad är det problem?"
She didn't understand
"Was ist die Problem"
She didn't understand

This is actually very common with incels. Women who are from different countries pretend they
can't understand your language just so they don't have to speak with you. There is a eastern european
at my workplace, who said she doesn't know any english but speaks it perfectly with everyone else.