Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am moving apartment

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I am in a shitty downstairs apartment right now where I can see normies passing by all the time, trash outside, dogs pissing and cigarette butts etc etc.

Its loud as fuck because it is not even 10 feet away from a busy road and I feel vulnerable living here; if someone wants to break in, its easy as shit.

Normies can see me and I can't even open my blinds to look outside without getting spotted, and the layout sucks too.

However I am able to move one floor up, so its still loud, but at least no can break in and see me from below, and the layout is much better too.

from my viewing

20240505 230653

Some fag normie was just leaning on my window as I wrote this

Can't wait to go upstairs to avoid this bullshit

All that vegetation through the window makes it seem like a comfy place but apparently it's full of lowlifes :feelswhat:

All that vegetation through the window makes it seem like a comfy place but apparently it's full of lowlifes :feelswhat:
Its a town and that green shit is trees from a cemetery

I live in the heart of a large shithole town

Bottom floor apartments are fucking ass

Its a friday night so that kind of activity is more common, he looked like an egghead soyboy.

Some random fags tried smashing in the windows of a store next door a few weeks ago

The lack of privacy is absolutely brutal :feelsbadman:
I've had it worse in the psych ward where I was on 24/7 supervision for 3 months, sleep and all

Literally moving up in the world.

@GaelicTruecel

Over for 1st floor cels

Apartments suck, you can hear people talking at normal volume, so if you say anything based everyone will know you are autistic. (This is a real apartment that I pay out the ass for not section 8).

nice, congratulations brocel. you know what else is good?
next winter heating is cheaper when it comes partly from below for FREE.

Last edited: