Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anything bad happened to a foid who rejected you

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
My only instance of a foid rejecting me was that she lost both her parents in a few months of each other, I had always wished bad things on foids who reject me, because I see it as a crime and therefore any foid who rejects me or any foid who rejects a man in general should be punished in a certain way because they caused us with mental pain and loneliness

only bad things happened to me

I guess.

She didn’t end up with the famous e-celeb gamer dude she stopped leading me on for.

Probably because she was a cheating Cluster B whore and that guy is definitely not stupid and so likely as soon as he found out about it he kicked her to the curb.

He’s married now with a young kid and a very hot wife that isn’t my Cluster B oneitis.

Anyway I have no clue what became of her after that as I haven’t kept tabs on her but I would not at all be surprised if she’s a single mother and stripper trying to raise Tyrone’s kids lmfao.

No, the only one I somewhat kept tabs on after rejecting me continued to have a perfect life.

It transitioned and looks like Chaz Bono.

They're fat and ugly now. Life fuel ngl. Especially if they start having health complications.

Yes, she became a roastie single mother. :feelshaha:

No, the only one I somewhat kept tabs on after rejecting me continued to have a perfect life.
Brutal, in my case she found a 190cm boyfriend despite being sub5 dirty mentally ill hoe. My only hope is that migrants will invade her private space.

I knew
My only instance of a foid rejecting me was that she lost both her parents in a few months of each other, I had always wished bad things on foids who reject me, because I see it as a crime and therefore any foid who rejects me or any foid who rejects a man in general should be punished in a certain way because they caused us with mental pain and loneliness
I was gonna get rejected based on the backtalk, bullying, and dirty looks

So I never asked any out

But no none of the girls I would have a crush on had anything significant happen

She got sexually harassed by this 6ft+ ogre who she was good friends with