Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that smells like her vagina

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

THIS IS WHY IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA AND YOU ARENT RICH YOU ARE RETARDED, THIS IS ALSO WHY IF YOU HAVE A VAGINA AND ARE RICH YOU ARE RETARDED.

2023 12 12 15 03 13 candle vagina   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

THERE'S A WHOLE GDDAMNED VAGINA CANDLE INDUSTRY

Last edited:
Just nuke the earth at this point.

white women shenanigans

and she will sell all of it

IT SOLD OUT WITHIN HOURS PRICED AT $86 a candle
simp inflation is insane, desperate man buying dirty panties and water they wash their vagina and anus in

Who the fuck would want to smell the vjj of an old whore?! At least simp for someone attractive, jfl.

Also easily done at home. Just mix old tuna/sardine oil with paraffin and make a candle with it.

not tryna glaze you @SlayerSlayer but your thread about missing out on high school was top tier. You unironically make some of the best content on here

not tryna glaze you @SlayerSlayer but your thread about missing out on high school was top tier. You unironically make some of the best content on here

he fucking does. which is why im an avid follower of his.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster to the human race

In these cases, the most pathetic and retarded people aren't the foids who sell this shit, but all the simps and cucks who buy it.

he fucking does. which is why im an avid follower of his.
does he have any other good threads like that? This guy has a talent as an oldcel who missed out on so much in life. He should write more blackpilled essays ngl. I'd read every word

She should also sell her diarrhea in jars

The current state of humanity :feelsclown:

Maybe I can make candles scented with fesikh and sell them, claiming they are scented with some roastie's vagina.

Pretty sure it smells nothing like her vagina.

its because I am a true KHHV 40+ year old virgin. I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT

its because I am a true KHHV 40+ year old virgin. I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT
make more essays

beats the "blackpiled" crap fakecels post on youtube

and she will sell all of it
Foids cannot lose in modern society.

They can sell pics of their holes, bath water, fart jars, vagina candles, used panties and easily outearn the wagecucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back