Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids/simps ruined the sigma community

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★
It was just edgelord chuds like me but it got too popular and filled with low iq foids and their orbiters.

The sigma community has fallen

A true sigma doesn't need a community. You are a phony.

ovo nema smisla

jakov??

I noticed also that Sigma meme lost its purpose completely. They say shit like real sigma respects all women wtf how that makes any sense.

That's what happens when normies catch hold of a non-normie meme or invade a community. They'll turn it to shit, have the original creators and members leave, allow females and completely destroy it

No sigma for your face

I noticed also that Sigma meme lost its purpose completely. They say shit like real sigma respects all women wtf how that makes any sense.
True. Sigma used to be a dont give a fuck/rude/alpha type guy now they use it to represent agecucks/cucks and simps etc

Same happen with the word "gigachad" now im seeing cucks on jewtube saying shit like
"a true chad respect others", Stop disguising your opinions of being """chad""" retarded faggot

:yes:

smegma community lmao

Sigma has lost its meaning and turned into a brainrot meme by gen alpha

Sigmas are just delusionmaxxed incels.

Selling kids on the black market is sigma tbh