Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Community College is the best bet as an incel.

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
I was a student at an expensive university where I was paying 12k+ a semester even with financial aid.

If you are commuting in any way, go to a community college and save yourself from the depression. If you are going to a school where you are a minority, go to a community college. If you aren’t from a upper class family, go to a college that matches your income/class level.

My past 2 years at this university was a absolute nightmare. A genuine hell on Earth. You commute so the only way to make friends is in your classes. Yet, no one talks in these damn classes. And they don’t see you as a close friend because they’ve got a whole friend group outside of the class who they met through the dorms.

Not just that, you don’t connect with 90% of the people you come across because ALL of them are RICH kids who travel, go skiing, engage in activities that scream MOG at you. It’ll always be you texting first, initiating contact first. And you can bet those conversations will be like pulling teeth.

Just thinking about how depressed I was HURTS. Life is so brutal as an incel. Even if you hear about all those college is fun stories, none of that shit applies to you. It was advice meant for normies and above.

College is supposed to be where you make lifelong friends but Im coming out with 2 years of college without a single friend. All of them are acquaintances who I have to start every conversation with.

Forget getting a relationship, I couldn’t even make a single true friend. And any people who I semi got along with transferred due to depression, now leaving me truly isolated. Unless you’re getting paid to go to college, just save your money and go to community. That’s the only place you’ll realistically meet other people like yourself and I. These big name, expensive universities all have HTN moggers everywhere who come in with set friend groups, and a load of money, it’s incredibly depressing as an ethnic.

You had kids wearing designer clothing that was equivalent to 3 months of rent that my parents pay. It’s a entirely different dynamic. My last 2 years were honestly a waste but Im going to learn as much as I can from it so a repeat doesn’t happen in my next university.

how did ur parents get so rich

Most universities are like community colleges here I think.
You commute so the only way to make friends is in your classes. Yet, no one talks in these damn classes. And they don’t see you as a close friend because they’ve got a whole friend group outside of the class
This has been my experience even though there are no dorms.
I'm amazed how NOBODY talks to strangers.

how did ur parents get so rich
They aren’t, my aunt married a well off guy and she’s helping pay the tuition. I regret wasting her and his money like this but I learnt my lesson

This has been my experience even though there are no dorms.
I'm amazed how NOBODY talks to strangers.
It’s quite sad. I make a effort to at least talk to the ones next to me. I don’t get how normies aren’t depressed, they just stick with the same group and don’t ever venture out

Completely agree. My biggest regret is not going to community college

It’s quite sad. I make a effort to at least talk to the ones next to me. I don’t get how normies aren’t depressed, they just stick with the same group and don’t ever venture out
I tried making small talk to a normie and he literally didn't look at me and just ignored me.

I tried making small talk to a normie and he literally didn't look at me and just ignored me.
Brutal man. It’s unfortunate bc even with the negative feedback, you still have to keep doing stuff like this.