Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid TikToker went here and posted a video about downplaying rape

Also, her way of speaking and emotion looks literally like Adam Lanza if male. Which means, autist and doomed to a certain fate, and foids play on cheat mode

I don't hope for them to be "raped", I hope for them, to be actually raped.

Also, her way of speaking and emotion looks literally like Adam Lanza if male. Which means, autist and doomed to a certain fate, and foids play on cheat mode

I don't hope for them to be "raped", I hope for them, to be actually raped.
was about to say, watch it without sound and just look at her face, psychotic cunt

Foids in the tiktok comments exposing the forum name

was about to say, watch it without sound and just look at her face, psychotic cunt
Yeah looks like Adam Lanza. Incel if male

Can someone find the original tiktok post

Oh boy here come the lurkers

I aleredy imagine her being fucked hard by chad

This bitch is just stealing our content to get views. I bet she learned about .is a few days ago.

This bitch is just stealing our content to get views. I bet she learned about .is a few days ago.
Mutual benefit. We get more media attention, she gets her simpiews

I aleredy imagine her being fucked hard by chad
Screenshot 2024 05 03 193531
thousand cock stare

She speaks like our Saint Cho, Saint Adam Lanza, Saint Elliot Rodger (actually, St. ER had more emotion).

Not that there is anything wrong with thousand yard stare, as I have it (autism) too. But the fact that foids have it easy, is unfair.

WOOHOOO IM ON CAMERA!!! MY COMMENT IS AT 1:28 LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Rape foid survivors they seem to enjoy it

she will be the next criminal foid that will murder next normie/chad with a knife or a gun i can imagine her mugshot

Rape is not real if a foid is non a virgin, she already gave her most valuable feature to some man or a dildo or a dog. Legalize rape against every foid that had more than three partners

Bro, wtf is a « grope survivor » ???

Hopefully this goes viral, it makes us look more sinister and intellectual than we usually are. Anyone know why @stalin22 was banned? Is this just a rare based comment?

I'm an inceldom survivor, where's my victimhood badge?

Hey @GeckoBus I looked in the comments on this video and look what I found jfl
Screenshot 20240504 000048 TikTok

They claim they dont care about incels,
but at the same time have an entire intel Task force brigade, to monitor activity here
and screenshot everything.
#pathetic

Fucking slut wants Chad to rape and abuse her

she just read the thread in her voice adding nothing to the discussion:feelskek: