Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Daily reminder that you could be doing this

G

GymcelsAreFakecels

Greycel
but no only chad gets to experience this every day.
Lol hahah

Life sucks without love and affection

School treats me like a slave and I get nothing in return

This will never occur in my lifetime. What a frightening thought. I'm missing out on what others get with ease, and it's something I greatly desire.

over

I want to be smothered by big fat tits now.

This will never occur in my lifetime. What a frightening thought. I'm missing out on what others get with ease, and it's something I greatly desire.

over

over

over

I don’t like big tits on 2D girls

I would like a little girl to sit in my lap while I give her back rubs.

Her tits are bigger than my future

if only i could get isekai'd into a 2D realm

If a girl gave me an IOI like that I might still mess it up.

Hahahahahaahhaha youngcel, my LDARing and NEETcelling is soooooooooooooooo much worse than experiencing severe daily stress, you need to go fuck off this website you stupid kid

Jk, I am in high school too
I keked when I saw this comment. :D Telling Luminaries to fuck off is hilarious. Many people told me this shit mutiple times(Which is obvious if you look at my activity)

Hahahahahaahhaha youngcel, my LDARing and NEETcelling is soooooooooooooooo much worse than experiencing severe daily stress, you need to go fuck off this website you stupid kid

Jk, I am in high school too
O this guy banned

over