Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder. Nobodys gives a fuck about you or will help not even "god"

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just your daily friendly reminder that you are own self help. Nobody gives a fuck about you, if possible everybody will try to rob you, fuck you over and screw you over. Last hired and first fired, this world is a son of a bitch shit hole and we are responsible to create our own heaven on earth for our selves.

Only you can motivate yourself, only you can develop yourself. Once you reach the age of 18 nobody gives a fuck about. Not even god that you waste your time praying to can get you a girlfriend, job, heal your sickness etc.

Its up to you to avoid unhealthy food, its up to you to master a trade, even welding or something, its up to you stay out of trouble

Rotting and feeling sorry for yourself is okay to lick your wounds but wont do anything productive for you.

we are responsible to create our own heaven on earth for our selves.
Nah our genetics determine that this sounds like some blue pill white pill motivational crap

No heaven on earth for your face

The sad truth. I always comeback here before and after grinding in real life to "lick my wounds"

Nah our genetics determine that this sounds like some blue pill white pill motivational crap
nigga i meant using your own mind my nigga. Example some are happy feeding homeless cats, some like restoring old timer cars etc etc. What ever makesn u happy white nigga

nigga i meant using your own mind my nigga. Example some are happy feeding homeless cats, some like restoring old timer cars etc etc. What ever makesn u happy white nigga
So your basically just telling us to cope jfl

Gee thanks I almost forgot about that.

So your basically just telling us to cope jfl
fuck nigga, i never said cope i said develop ur dreams and passions and work towards , bitch ass white nigga. Coping is something ass and yes do that as well

then just rot to death , smart ass
Your entire pointless essay can be summarized as just find a way to cope. You're the one trying to come across as muh smart, lad. But in the end it's just another wet thread.

Your entire pointless essay can be summarized as just find a way to cope. You're the one trying to come across as muh smart, lad. But in the end it's just another wet thread.
nigga do what ever makes u happy if u have no goals in life then just rot, nothing wrong with that. This thread is for those who want to do something with their life whilst they still have it

nigga do what ever makes u happy if u have no goals in life then just rot, nothing wrong with that. This thread is for those who want to do something with their life whilst they still have it
There is no "doing something" with your life if you are truly subhuman, that was my original point

It sounds like you're speaking from a place of experience and a deep understanding of personal responsibility. It's true that we often have to rely on ourselves to navigate the challenges of life and to create the future we desire. Taking ownership of our actions and choices is empowering because it puts us in the driver's seat of our own lives.

While it's important to acknowledge the harsh realities of the world, it's also essential to remember that we're not entirely alone. There are often people who genuinely care about our well-being and who are willing to support us on our journey. Seeking out positive influences and building a supportive network can make a significant difference in our lives.

Self-motivation and self-improvement are indeed crucial. Cultivating skills, staying disciplined, and making healthy choices contribute to personal growth and success. And while external factors may sometimes seem daunting, maintaining a resilient mindset can help us overcome obstacles and strive for our goals.

Taking time to reflect, heal, and learn from setbacks is essential for growth, but it's equally important to keep moving forward and taking proactive steps toward a brighter future. Each day presents new opportunities for growth and progress, and embracing personal responsibility empowers us to seize those opportunities and create the life we envision.

depends on where you live , if you live in the city its over

There is no "doing something" with your life if you are truly subhuman, that was my original point
yeah well I see one guy who 2-3 years bought an old BMW, those with the classic box shape, these days something we call an old timer. He has been working on that car for the last 2-3 years and now it drives very nicely, looks very beautiful because he made it like that.

I see him there in the evenings working on his car when its not raining or snowing , i guess after he finishes working at his job

It sounds like you're speaking from a place of experience and a deep understanding of personal responsibility. It's true that we often have to rely on ourselves to navigate the challenges of life and to create the future we desire. Taking ownership of our actions and choices is empowering because it puts us in the driver's seat of our own lives.

While it's important to acknowledge the harsh realities of the world, it's also essential to remember that we're not entirely alone. There are often people who genuinely care about our well-being and who are willing to support us on our journey. Seeking out positive influences and building a supportive network can make a significant difference in our lives.

Self-motivation and self-improvement are indeed crucial. Cultivating skills, staying disciplined, and making healthy choices contribute to personal growth and success. And while external factors may sometimes seem daunting, maintaining a resilient mindset can help us overcome obstacles and strive for our goals.

Taking time to reflect, heal, and learn from setbacks is essential for growth, but it's equally important to keep moving forward and taking proactive steps toward a brighter future. Each day presents new opportunities for growth and progress, and embracing personal responsibility empowers us to seize those opportunities and create the life we envision.
tahnks for the informative reply brocel:feelsYall:

yeah well I see one guy who 2-3 years bought an old BMW, those with the classic box shape, these days something we call an old timer. He has been working on that car for the last 2-3 years and now it drives very nicely, looks very beautiful because he made it like that.

I see him there in the evenings working on his car when its not raining or snowing , i guess after he finishes working at his job
So what? That's his hobby then, aka a form of cope. Everything you are saying here is just a long winded way of getting to the word cope.

tahnks for the informative reply brocel:feelsYall:
:feelsYall:

Serious reply now.

You are right. I got lucky and at least I have two parents who do care about me. But they are old and sick, I don't think they will live more than 5 years. Once they die, I will truly be on my own. I don't speak with my extended family, and they don't speak to me. l have no friends.

No one gives a fuck about us, no one cares about our wellbeing, everyone is cold and hostile. They're all strangers. I am genuinely scared what will happen with me once my parents die. I'm a neet, living with my parents off their pensions. It's beyond over for me.

lick your wounds
Also, I appreciate you using this expression. It fits well with your dog avi.

So what? That's his hobby then, aka a form of cope. Everything you are saying here is just a long winded way of getting to the word cope.
nigga do you even have a "hobby" or do u just rot all fucking day?

nigga do you even have a "hobby" or do u just rot all fucking day?
I do things to pass the time outside of just sitting here all day, yes. And can you just say nigger instead of the retarded zoomerfied version of the word...

:feelsYall:

Serious reply now.

You are right. I got lucky and at least I have two parents who do care about me. But they are old and sick, I don't think they will live more than 5 years. Once they die, I will truly be on my own. I don't speak with my extended family, and they don't speak to me. l have no friends.

No one gives a fuck about us, no one cares about our wellbeing, everyone is cold and hostile. They're all strangers. I am genuinely scared what will happen with me once my parents die. I'm a neet, living with my parents off their pensions. It's beyond over for me.

Also, I appreciate you using this expression. It fits well with your dog avi.
If you need to know the trick is to overdose on fentanyl, quick painless way to rope but that is for later when old age makes it so that even wiping your ass is even to much work for the body or climbing stairs.

If you need to know the trick is to overdose on fentanyl, quick painless way to rope but that is for later when old age makes it so that even wiping your ass is even to much work for the body or climbing stairs.
I hope fentanyl exists in Eastern Europe and is easily attainable. Whenever I hear about fentanyl, it's only in the context of the US.

I do things to pass the time outside of just sitting here all day, yes. And can you just say nigger instead of the retarded zoomerfied version of the word...
what the fuck do u do? Walk around or something? I meant use your life energy to do something, build something. Even an old man can for walks.

But anyway as I said this thread is for those who have a dream to do something whith their life. If you have no dr4eams and goals and want to rot then thats also perfectly 100% okay and fine, this thread is just not meant for you.

I hope fentanyl exists in Eastern Europe and is easily attainable. Whenever I hear about fentanyl, it's only in the context of the US.
Then get heroine and sleeping tablets. Mix the tablets with alcohol and swallow them then shoot the heroine and that will overdose you.

what the fuck do u do? Walk around or something? I meant use your life energy to do something, build something. Even an old man can for walks.

But anyway as I said this thread is for those who have a dream to do something whith their life. If you have no dr4eams and goals and want to rot then thats also perfectly 100% okay and fine, this thread is just not meant for you.
You still don't understand my point, I'm not going to keep bothering then if you are that slow in the head. Enjoy living in delusion land.

You still don't understand my point, I'm not going to keep bothering then if you are that slow in the head. Enjoy living in delusion land.
then explain your point slowly and easy to understand for a low iq ethnicel

@kay' Munafiq

Brutal yoyopill