Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Converting to Manichaeism

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
So, here's the ultimate and final 'blackpill:' holes are unsalvageable, soyciety is unsalvageable, this world as we know it is unsalvageable- the only thing left to do (aside from roping) is to religionmaxx.

I've been searching out various religions, trying to decide which one would be best for me. [UWSL]Islam, aside from it's resistance to globohomo-clownworld, and being the best at putting foids in their place, does not appeal to me-too much emphasis on obedience and submission, and not enough on transendence and genuine spirituality (which should be the primary focus of any religious doctrine). I have a deep respect for Hinduism and Buddhism- but I can't see me referring to myself as a 'Hindu' or a 'Buddhist.'[/UWSL]

Catholicism and Protestantism are unsalvageable in my view. The European Orthodox churches are somewhat better, but not by that much, plus, they've all been de-fanged, de-clawed, and emaciated in their native countries.

The most promising Christian sects by far imo are the Orientalist Orthodox churches: the Coptic, Ethiopian, Syriac and Indian Orthodox churches. The Coptic Orthodox church of Alexandria is the one I was looking at embracing, but I found a doctrine that I think is superior- the doctrine of the prophet Mani, or 'Manichaeism.'

Manichaeism is a more or less extinct religion that has its origins in the 3rd century AD. It was founded by the Persian prophet Mani. Mani had a deep love and respect for the prophets who came before him: Siddhartha Gautama, Zoroaster- and most of all, Jesus Christ. Manichaeism contains elements from all these religions, but is it's own distinct religion.

The Manichaen doctrine is basically one of dualism. It posits a perfect, eternal, imperishable realm of 'light,' and an imperfect, perishable realm of 'darkness' (the material realm). Something happened which caused a corruption- which led to creation (ie, the realm of darkness) and the entrapment of elements of light within this realm. The purpose of the Manichaen doctrine is to liberate all the elements of light (including man's eternal Spirit) from this realm and back to the realm of light.

I find Manichaeism to be the superior religion, largely because it doesn't need mental gymnastics to answer the 'problem of evil,' or why the world is so imperfect. The answer, for the Manichaen, is simple: this world was not created by God, He had no hand in it, it was not His doing.

Manichaens are divided into two groups- the Elect, and the Hearers. The Elect practice strict acsetism: strict celibacy, strict vegetarianism, strict abstinence from alcohol, fasting, etc. The Hearers have rules and codes of conduct to follow, but are not bound by such strict acsetism. They may get married, have families, etc. Their primary duty is to serve the Elect, and to 'hear' their word.

There is no 'Bible' of Manichaeism that I'm aware of. Unlike Christ, who never wrote anything down, the prophet Mani wrote seven books (be was also a talented painter). Though, his writings are highly fragmented- much has been lost due to centuries of vicious persecution. Manichaeism was, at one time, a world religion rivaling Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism. Now, there are almost no Manichaens with the exception of perhaps a handful of tiny communities in China.

I still maintain an interest in and devotion to the Coptic Church, even though the doctrine of the prophet of Mani is the core of what I believe. However, I intend to keep it mostly a 'secret.' It's been ruthlessly persecuted for centuries, there's no reason to believe it can't happen again. 'Christianity' (Coptic) will be my religion as far as most people are aware.

I have recently acquired this book to gain a better knowledge:
20210820 071207

As well as the Nag Hammadi texts.

I already practice strict vegetarianism and absitence from alcohol. Further following the doctrine of Manichaeism, I intend to practice strict daily prayer and meditation, fasting, as well as celibacy (which means no cooming). This one will be the most difficult in a hypersexualized Western culture, and hordes of exhibitionist whores walking around. My strategy is simply ignore it-use the intERnet as little as possible, and to not let my eyes 'wander.' Wish me success brocels :feelsokman:.

Last edited:
COPE.
What is the reward of this religion for believers after death?

COPE.
What is the reward of this religion for believers after death?
It depends if you actually believe on heaven and hell. Your faith onto it can be truly rewarding because it will grant you an afterlife (that's if you actually believe that there is when we die). But if you're an atheist or anti-religion then there isn't.

Catholicism and Protestantism are unsalvageable in my view. The European Orthodox churches are somewhat better, but not by that much, plus, they've all been de-fanged, de-clawed, and emaciated in their native countries.

The most promising Christian sects by far imo are the Orientalist Orthodox churches: the Coptic, Ethiopian, Syriac and Indian Orthodox churches. The Coptic Orthodox church of Alexandria is the one I was looking at embracing,
OP I just want to clarify a few things, there are 2 Orthodox churches:

- The main one is called Eastern Orthodox or just "The Orthodox Church"
(Located mainly in Levant region, Greece/Cyprus, Russia/Eastern Europe, Serbia/Balkans, Romania/Bulgaria)

- The group that split off from that is called Oriental Orthodox Church
(Located mainly in Ethiopia/Eritrea, Armenia, Syria/Iraq, Coptics, India)

Oriental Orthodox split off in 451 AD at the Council of Chalcedon due to a disagreement on Christology (Christ's nature). That being said Oriental Orth. and Eastern Orth. are very similar to each other (almost 98% similar), and they're very different than Roman Catholicism or Protestantism. The "European" Orthodox are not de-clawed, in fact they're just as robust as the Oriental Orth. if not more.

I come from Oriental Orth. due to my Eritrean background. But I've switched into Eastern Orth. since I was a kid because there was no Oriental Orth. churches around growing up. But doing my own research I've found that Oriental Orth. are incorrect theologically because they rejected the Council of Chalcedon, and because of that have an incorrect Christology (which creates a ripple effect that damages other aspects of theology).

So if you want a theologically correct church, then I would suggest Eastern Orthodox a.k.a. "The Orthodox Church" as opposed to the Oriental Orthodox.

Last edited:
OP I just want to clarify a few things, there are 2 Orthodox churches:

- The main one is called Eastern Orthodox or just "The Orthodox Church"
(Located mainly in Levant region, Greece/Cyprus, Russia/Eastern Europe, Serbia/Balkans, Romania/Bulgaria)

- The group that split off from that is called Oriental Orthodox Church
(Located mainly in Ethiopia/Eritrea, Armenia, Syria/Iraq, Coptics, India)

Oriental Orthodox split off in 451 AD at the Council of Chalcedon due to a disagreement on Christology (Christ's nature). That being said Oriental Orth. and Eastern Orth. are very similar to each other (almost 98% similar), and they're very different than Roman Catholicism or Protestantism. The "European" Orthodox are not de-clawed, in fact they're just as robust as the Oriental Orth. if not more.

I come from Oriental Orth. due to my Eritrean background. But I've switched into Eastern Orth. since I was a kid because there was no Oriental Orth. churches around growing up. But doing my own research I've found that Oriental Orth. are incorrect theologically because they rejected the Council of Chalcedon, and because of that have an incorrect Christology (which creates a ripple effect that damages other aspects of theology).

So if you want a theologically correct church, then I would suggest Eastern Orthodox a.k.a. "The Orthodox Church" as opposed to the Oriental Orthodox.
As far as I'm aware, none of the Eastern Orthodox churches separate the men and the women from each other during religious services. Any church which does not do this is not worth taking seriously :feelsjuice:
The Orientalist Orthodox churches do separate the men and women from each other, and have been much less infected by liberalism than the Eastern Orthodox churches.

When I say that the EO churches have been "de-fanged, de-clawed and emaciated" I mean that they have limited influence and authority, and as such the countries that they're in have become very highly Westernized/liberalized/secularized. For example, when I went to Romania (a predominantly Eastern Orthodox nation) I thought I was in an open-air whorehouse due to how all the foids were dressing :feelsree:

Last edited:
So, here's the ultimate and final 'blackpill:' holes are unsalvageable, soyciety is unsalvageable, this world as we know it is unsalvageable- the only thing left to do (aside from roping) is to religionmaxx.

I've been searching out various religions, trying to decide which one would be best for me. [UWSL]Islam, aside from it's resistance to globohomo-clownworld, and being the best at putting foids in their place, does not appeal to me-too much emphasis on obedience and submission, and not enough on transendence and genuine spirituality (which should be the primary focus of any religious doctrine). I have a deep respect for Hinduism and Buddhism- but I can't see me referring to myself as a 'Hindu' or a 'Buddhist.'[/UWSL]

The most promising Christian sects by far imo are the Orientalist Orthodox churches: the Coptic, Ethiopian, Syriac and Indian Orthodox churches. The Coptic Orthodox church of Alexandria is the one I was looking at embracing, but I found a doctrine that I think is superior- the doctrine of the prophet Mani, or 'Manichaeism.'

Manichaeism is a more or less extinct religion that has its origins in the 3rd century AD. It was founded by the Persian prophet Mani. Mani had a deep love and respect for the prophets who came before him: Siddhartha Gautama, Zoroaster- and most of all, Jesus Christ. Manichaeism contains elements from all these religions, but is it's own distinct religion.

The Manichaen doctrine is basically one of dualism. It posits a perfect, eternal, imperishable realm of 'light,' and an imperfect, perishable realm of 'darkness' (the material realm). Something happened which caused a corruption- which led to creation (ie, the realm of darkness) and the entrapment of elements of light within this realm. The purpose of the Manichaen doctrine is to liberate all the elements of light (including man's eternal Spirit) from this realm and back to the realm of light.

I find Manichaeism to be the superior religion, largely because it doesn't need mental gymnastics to answer the 'problem of evil,' or why the world is so imperfect. The answer, for the Manichaen, is simple: this world was not created by God, He had no hand in it, it was not His doing.

Manichaens are divided into two groups- the Elect, and the Hearers. The Elect practice strict acsetism: strict celibacy, strict vegetarianism, strict abstinence from alcohol, fasting, etc. The Hearers have rules and codes of conduct to follow, but are not bound by such strict acsetism. They may get married, have families, etc. Their primary duty is to serve the Elect, and to 'hear' their word.

There is no 'Bible' of Manichaeism that I'm aware of. Unlike Christ, who never wrote anything down, the prophet Mani wrote seven books (be was also a talented painter). Though, his writings are highly fragmented- much has been lost due to centuries of vicious persecution. Manichaeism was, at one time, a world religion rivaling Christianity, Islam, and Buddhism. Now, there are almost no Manichaens with the exception of perhaps a handful of tiny communities in China.

I still maintain an interest in and devotion to the Coptic Church, even though the doctrine of the prophet of Mani is the core of what I believe. However, I intend to keep it mostly a 'secret.' It's been ruthlessly persecuted for centuries, there's no reason to believe it can't happen again. 'Christianity' (Coptic) will be my religion as far as most people are aware.

I have recently acquired this book to gain a better knowledge: View attachment 481616

As well as the Nag Hammadi texts.

I already practice strict vegetarianism and absitence from alcohol. Further following the doctrine of Manichaeism, I intend to practice strict daily prayer and meditation, fasting, as well as celibacy (which means no cooming). This one will be the most difficult in a hypersexualized Western culture, and hordes of exhibitionist whores walking around. My strategy is simply ignore it-use the intERnet as little as possible, and to not let my eyes 'wander.' Wish me success brocels :feelsokman:.
I believe in call of duty religion