Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents only care about my brother and sister.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
I'm the ugly subhuman while my brother is normie tier in looks and my sister well foid so she gets away with everything assaults my mom no trouble. Race mixed and brags about having an abortion to my super staunchly conservative grandmother practically giving her a heart attack. No problem. Gets charged for arson. No problem. Mom shows up to my court case for mischief. Brother destroys a house gets gifted another one and now I should house him even though he will just go trash the one I paid for and they know my house got robbed. Try talking to someone about my problems a little bit they talk badly about me behind my back ffs. I really hate the west it couldn't get anymore evil. Hell I'd get beaten for not finishing my broccoli at 6.

@Corvus @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Ron.Belgrade @DarkStarDown @wereq

Confront your mom. Tell her that you receive unequal treatment from her and that you deserve better. Tell her that you didn't ask to be born as an ugly subhuman and that its her fault for bringing you into this world so she must make it up to you by treating you good.

Confront your mom. Tell her that you receive unequal treatment from her and that you deserve better. Tell her that you didn't ask to be born as an ugly subhuman and that its her fault for bringing you into this world so she must make it up to you by treating you good.
My mom would just start making fun of me for being an ugly subhuman even more than she currently does if I said that.

My mom would just start making fun of me for being an ugly subhuman even more than she currently does if I said that.
Beat her up to let her know that you're not kidding.

brutal

theres always the favorite child

i know the feel of getting mogged by siblings :feelsbadman:

Truecel trait tbh

Fortunately you found a new family and new brothers here

100% chance she would have me arrested. Hell she's called the cops on me for saying shut up bitch which I only did after she bitched at me for several hours over stupid things.

Try talking to someone about my problems a little bit they talk badly about me behind my back ffs.
Normies don't care about your problems. They have a "fuck you, got mine" mentality. I tried opening up about my family issues to someone who I thought was a good friend of mine but soon after he grew cold and distant. No one wants to deal with our shit.

100% chance she would have me arrested. Hell she's called the cops on me for saying shut up bitch which I only did after she bitched at me for several hours over stupid things.
Cripple her so that she can't dial up anyone.

@Puppeter @Pancakecel

Wtf life is so fucking unfaie

If they treat you badly and you don't derive benefit by the association, I'd cut them loose. Become closer to your grandparents.

If they treat you badly and you don't derive benefit by the association, I'd cut them loose. Become closer to your grandparents.
They're dead except my one grandmother and she does that too just isn't nearly as bad about it and largely did years ago.