Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Hollywood Ricepill

1nsomniak

1nsomniak

Admiral
★★

ok but has anyone run any numbers? Of how asians are portrayed in american media. It would be interesting to see an analysis of asian archetype or stats or whatever.

ok but has anyone run any numbers? Of how asians are portrayed in american media. It would be interesting to see an analysis of asian archetype or stats or whatever.
same he seems to be victimizing himself and asian race

nowodays they have massive positive halo like kpop and animu, and besides in their countries they potray whites like we do in our movies them

@Mecoja

Asians are almost never given the superhero role jfl

and besides white men are paired with white women in shekelwood movies mostly

nowodays they have massive positive halo like kpop and animu, and besides in their countries they potray whites like we do in our movies them

@Mecoja
i'm not trying to downplay the negative stereotypes, i don't even live in the west to see it for myself. Just curious if it's actually the case or it's just one of those "social facts" that everyone assumes are true but don't hold any water in reality

i'm not trying to downplay the negative stereotypes, i don't even live in the west to see it for myself. Just curious if it's actually the case or it's just one of those "social facts" that everyone assumes are true but don't hold any water in reality
in past it was true definitely but back then america was white and based, now asians even in west have positive halo like this meme of asian chang and crying white man twink and not mention that asian americans are now slowly casted in serious roles. He just want to victimize himself and play race card, ''EVIL WHITE MAN'' who oppresses us

@Mecoja
@SocialzERo

What's wrong with people playing other races in movies? I mean no one broke their shit when White Chicks came out, then again that was the 2000s and it was a "funny thing" against white people.

What's wrong with people playing other races in movies? I mean no one broke their shit when White Chicks came out, then again that was the 2000s and it was a "funny thing" against white people.
cause it's done against whites so it's acceptable

@Mecoja
They are not often in Hollywood movie, like we know Hollywood is produced and directed by rich jews, who keep on hiring same actors. Netflix started pushing and promoting Korean movies and dramas but they do the same for European cinematographers. He is right for that was a stereotype in movies in 80s-early 00s but back then there were actually Asian male leading roles in martial arts movies often paired with white girls, from what I remember.