Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] blue collar work doesn't seem too bad

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
instead of wasting your brainpower for your employer at a white collar job(cucked), maybe it's better to save it and use you body to work instead. use your brainpower yourself and your own pursuits/interests.

it's usually common to think that the white collar jobs are the high iq ones, but maybe it's high iq to instead use your body to do the work

My body is shit and my hands on skills are shittier. Glad I'm not in blue collar

Used to work in refrigerated warehousing. It was brutal. Now I got a warm body security job (still considered blue collar I think).

I would kill for white collar work. Even if it was for the same low wage I'm currently making. Wouldn't even care if my coworkers were making twice as much. Have interviewed for white collar jobs and wanted to tell them that but it just reeks of desperation.

Just neet bro

Used to work in refrigerated warehousing. It was brutal. Now I got a warm body security job (still considered blue collar I think).

I would kill for white collar work. Even if it was for the same low wage I'm currently making. Wouldn't even care if my coworkers were making twice as much. Have interviewed for white collar jobs and wanted to tell them that but it just reeks of desperation.
I see. White collar seems pretentious to me sometimes too. Your body can get ruined too by excessive sitting. But ya it sure is much more relaxing
Just neet bro
Lol. May need to wagie somewhere down the line

I can't get either

might seem good while youre young but not when youre old