Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beyond over for Canada, and especially places like Vancouver and Toronto.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1785720841000661347

Canada is doomed because Jews decided to massively concentrate currycel immigration there

The US will be fine since great replacement there is mostly from latinx and chinks and the rate of blacks and curries isnt rising much but Canada will be indistinguishable from the slums of Punjab in 50 years

Canada is doomed because Jews decided to massively concentrate currycel immigration there
Curries are a blight upon humanity.

if something doesn't happen with the prices in canada , she will have to start sucking off indian men to survive !!!

MUH VEGTABLE PLATTER!!!! MUH APPLE!!!!! MUH FACIAL!!!

i can't fucking stand foids

@KillNiggers i see you

Canada is doomed
Indeed.

If you live there, you must have an exit strategy if you're financially able. If you're not, I don't know, mango, you're fucked. Go back and live with your parents or some shit and save up to GTFO.

Canada is, and always was, a colony. Colonies are businesses for the monarchies that they're under.

Indeed.

If you live there, you must have an exit strategy if you're financially able. If you're not, I don't know, mango, you're fucked. Go back and live with your parents or some shit and save up to GTFO.

Canada is, and always was, a colony. Colonies are businesses for the kingdoms that they're under.
i live in canada and won't move because i have family here it's brutal boyo

i live in canada and won't move because i have family here it's brutal boyo
I understand the pain, buddy boyo. What's your situation? Are you able to pack your bags and live your life elsewhere? If so, is there any chance you're able to convince your family to come with you?

I feel bad for rural white candians that oppose this demographic replacement.

I understand the pain, buddy boyo. What's your situation? Are you able to pack your bags and live your life elsewhere? If so, is there any chance you're able to convince your family to come with you?
my situation is i make 55k a year, have a car worth 40k that i still owe 15k on, have about 8-10k credit card debt.

with 2 years of saving i could afford to pack up and move. but to your second question, no way in hell i could convince my family to move. and as an incel i don't think moving and starting over in a new place on my own is a good idea.

my situation is i make 55k a year, have a car worth 40k that i still owe 15k on, have about 8-10k credit card debt.

with 2 years of saving i could afford to pack up and move. but to your second question, no way in hell i could convince my family to move. and as an incel i don't think moving and starting over in a new place on my own is a good idea.
Fucking over for you, buddy boyo. The Jews have you in a vise. :feelsbadman:

If you don't want to - or can't - leave your family and move on, the absolute next best thing you can do is to clear your debts and live with them, helping them out financially. The system is designed to make every individual insulated and dependent on the institutional systems (banks, psychiatrists etc.) and not the family structure in order to maximally exploit you. Beware of debt, and do your best to avoid it if you can help it. It's one of the nastiest thing people nonchalantly throw themselves into. It's utterly shocking to me how casual people treat it (not saying you do, just making a general observation).

Fucking over for you, buddy boyo. The Jews have you in a vise. :feelsbadman:
yeah.. it drives me insane because i know if i got fired tomorrow things could become very bad.

the car wasn't voluntary. my old car broke and my parents "gave" me a new car and had me take over payments and made it sound really good. i had no choice since i needed a vehicle.

the credit card debt was all on me, my laptop died and not having video games to cope was making me want to rope very badly so i debtmaxxed and got a super high end gaming PC. i'm very aware of how bad debt is
If you don't want to - or can't - leave your family and move on, the absolute next best thing you can do is to clear your debts and live with them, helping them out financially. The system is designed to make every individual insulated and dependent on the institutional systems (banks, psychiatrists etc.) and not the family structure in order to maximally exploit you. Beware of debt, and do your best to avoid it if you can help it. It's one of the nastiest thing people nonchalantly throw themselves into. It's utterly shocking to me how casual people treat it (not saying you do, just making a general observation).
honestly my end game plan is once my parents die to sell off all inheritance and move out to possibly a SEA country. i'll likely be 40-50 by then. for now i want to pay off my debt, and help financially support my parents while possibly saving up enough to quit my job and live comfortably neet for a while.

yeah.. it drives me insane because i know if i got fired tomorrow things could become very bad.

the car wasn't voluntary. my old car broke and my parents "gave" me a new car and had me take over payments and made it sound really good. i had no choice since i needed a vehicle.
Then that's not so bad. It was a need in a dire situation.

the credit card debt was all on me, my laptop died and not having video games to cope was making me want to rope very badly so i debtmaxxed and got a super high end gaming PC. i'm very aware of how bad debt is
Yeah, this one is questionable. I get it, though. You could go insane without the right copes.

honestly my end game plan is once my parents die to sell off all inheritance and move out to possibly a SEA country. i'll likely be 40-50 by then. for now i want to pay off my debt, and help financially support my parents while possibly saving up enough to quit my job and live comfortably neet for a while.
That may be the fate of many in your situation (I suspect there's many in similar situations). Wait out the inevitable and then move on when there are no more emotional attachments left.

Not everything everywhere can be misinformation.
True. But most things there are, which include your Ruzzian bot propaganda.

True. But most things there are, which include your Ruzzian bot propaganda.
No man you're wrong. If you were right the Bank of Canada wouldn't be holding steady its interest rate of 5%. Housing market is still very hot because Canada has failed to build enough housing in the last 20 years while importing millions of low IQ slave pajeets who have no capacity to make Canada more livable. Neoliberal policies of mass importation of third worlders hasn't worked.

Its so expensive to live in Canada that its citizens have the highest household debt levels in the world:

Regarding government debt, look at what neoliberal communist soyfaggot Trudeau did to Canada's government debt levels with his out of control spending policies:

No man you're wrong. If you were right the Bank of Canada wouldn't be holding steady its interest rate of 5%. Housing market is still very hot because Canada has failed to build enough housing in the last 20 years while importing millions of low IQ slave pajeets who have no capacity to make Canada more livable. Neoliberal policies of mass importation of third worlders hasn't worked.

Its so expensive to live in Canada that its citizens have the highest household debt levels in the world:
View attachment 1152921View attachment 1152922View attachment 1152923

Regarding government debt, look at what neoliberal communist soyfaggot Trudeau did to Canada's government debt levels with his out of control spending policies:
View attachment 1152927
All this can be dismantled with one simple sentence: Just go to America.

All this can be dismantled with one simple sentence: Just go to America.
America doesn't have as bad of a housing problem as Canada but like Canada its welfare state has given it crippling national debt levels. Money printing is steadily reducing the value of the dollar and Americans are feeling it at the gas pump and supermarket.

View attachment 1152921View attachment 1152922View attachment 1152923

View attachment 1152927
You will own nothing & be happy goyim.

The US will be fine since great replacement there is mostly from latinx and chinks and the rate of blacks and curries isnt rising much but Canada will be indistinguishable from the slums of Punjab in 50 years
:feelskek: future is jeeeeeted

You will own nothing & be happy goyim.
And when we own nothing, we'll finally act on our worst instincts. Pity at being pushed all the way back against the wall is what it typically takes to shake braindead NPC normies out of apathy and moderation.

Are first-worlds getting a slight taste of what third world shitholes go through on a daily basis? Living in such excesses was never the norm before the boomers.

America doesn't have as bad of a housing problem as Canada but like Canada its welfare state has given it crippling national debt levels. Money printing is steadily reducing the value of the dollar and Americans are feeling it at the gas pump and supermarket.

I'll give her facial for free

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back