Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White frat boys from University of Mississippi openly mock obese sheboon with monkey noises and mannerisms! WE ARE SO BACK!

They can't contain white boy summer

This landwhale has her own gravitational field.

Total lifefuel :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Frat boys are obnoxious, silly jeers and gestures are not the solution and these guys are probably following nig celebs and rappers anyway. There needs to be systematic segregation.

I hate frat boys and sheboons both. they're both obnoxious

This landwhale has her own gravitational field.
Probably yeah, she was able to construct it organically through consuming copious amounts of junk food & birth control.

Frat boys are obnoxious, silly jeers and gestures are not the solution
Agreed but despite their hubris they are far better than negros who are ruled by resentment and rebellion at all times.

Yeah and the very minute the Jew media makes it a major issue the frat boy will cuck and apologize like a pussy.

Based. Now if we can strip toilets of their rights and boomers can just hurry up and die off as a generation then we can return to normalcy.

View: https://twitter.com/RepMikeCollins/status/1786367208240693304

Extreme high octane lifefuel for @DarkStarDown and @Uggo Mongo! :ha..feels::ha..feels:

Based; lifefuel & kekfuel.
They can't contain white boy summer

@Chudpreet
The dissident and true right wing has come far! Great achievement. Just a few years ago we were languishing on the fringes of the internet.

View: https://twitter.com/ballark/status/1786444126122017165

Proud to say I've been part of the whole journey; 2016 was when I joined RWgram. :feelscomfy:
Frat boys are obnoxious, silly jeers and gestures are not the solution and these guys are probably following nig celebs and rappers anyway. There needs to be systematic segregation.
I hate frat boys and sheboons both. they're both obnoxious
Agreed but despite their hubris they are far better than negros who are ruled by resentment and rebellion at all times.
Basically this: Frat boys in a way, could be "useful idiots" as proven here.
Based. Now if we can strip toilets of their rights and boomers can just hurry up and die off as a generation then we can return to normalcy.
Life could be a dream.....

Haven’t seen lifefuel this potent since Indracuck got banned :smonk:
Your browser is not able to display this video.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet
Based Aryan Dschihad

Basically this: Frat boys in a way, could be "useful idiots" as proven here.
If you hope to ever put women in their place and cure the dissident right of its feminist plague, you need people like frat boys to join up

Kek, already have had that saved for months.
I found it around this time last year, maybe on this site actually. I think Govid or someone might’ve posted it

If you hope to ever put women in their place and cure the dissident right of its feminist plague, you need people like frat boys to join up
Kek the SA of Ernst Rohm were something of a group of jobless fratboys too

The spirit of Hyperborea shines strong in them

You're a made/based man anywhere if you can speak foreign languages so well. :feelskek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back