Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Atheism is low IQ

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
B9FDA13A 0D75 464F B9C5 FE494778C818

That is pretty funny and I am not even religious

greekcels are low iq. how does gambler study physics

Religious people are low IQ. Believing that the world is 6000 years old and shit. Fuck outta here.

how can you be a religious incel when the black pill is evidence this world is evil and created by evil forces

how can you be a religious incel when the black pill is evidence this world is evil and created by evil forces
No. The world is proof that humanity is evil. Call it a cope but religion teaches that one day true justice will come and all shall pay.

No. The world is proof that humanity is evil. Call it a cope but religion teaches that one day true justice will come and all shall pay.
but no justice will ever come and no one will actually pay

hahaha how is that a cope? thats about as blackpill as it gets. theres no god theres no justice theres no after life all there is is your shitty life. its cope to think a fairy in the sky is going to enact revenge for you.

sounds like "pie in the sky" cope to me. religion is social conditioning for the unwashed masses, it's an outdated method of controlling people like feudalism. it's over.

hahaha how is that a cope? thats about as blackpill as it gets. theres no god theres no justice theres no after life all there is is your shitty life. its cope to think a fairy in the sky is going to enact revenge for you.
It’s low IQ and cope to not believe in God. To look around the world and see the mountains, oceans, forests, rivers, fields, and galaxy as a big fucking accident is the lowest IQ thing I could imagine. It’s a cope because it makes your actions in life completely meaningless and excuses you being worthless and not even attempting to be decent.

Religious people are low IQ. Believing that the world is 6000 years old and shit. Fuck outta here.
sounds like "pie in the sky" cope to me. religion is social conditioning for the unwashed masses, it's an outdated method of controlling people like feudalism. it's over.
Fellas, it's truly low IQ to think you can convince religious people that what they believe in is false. It's always a futile effort. Best to save yourself the energy and stress when it comes to these sort of things, I find.

Fellas, it's truly low IQ to think you can convince religious people that what they believe in is false. It's always a futile effort. Best to save yourself the energy and stress when it comes to these sort of things, I find.
THIS^^^

This world is evil because it has rejected God. It is the way it is today because God was constantly rejected.

America was never perfect. But before the sexual revolution there still was the appearance of morality and striving after God and His laws.

After sexual revolution, morality has steadily declined. To the point where... The elderly today who are the hippie druggies of the 60s-70s... unless they've repented and turned their lives around... Generally have no wisdom.

Sin creates negative spiritual energy. Negative spiritual energy attracts demons. Demons latch on until they fully possess individual who has given themselves over to sin.

There is the level you just don't care and then there is this level and it gets even worse.