Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Amazes me how even in here incels are hated

Not everyone knows sex makes babies.

@PersonalityChad tagging a hamtarocel who may like this

Post someone’s pic as a reference
No need for that, a good chunk of Iranian subhumans are like me. My face, hands and feet are white, my chest is literally pink, meanwhile my lower stomach and legs are brown and my dick is straight up just black. I’m not kidding.

I agree. If I hadn't learned how to defend myself against society, I would be fucked here.
Misanthropy is the way to go: never expect someone to save you, you got to do it yourself. Most people will try to put you down (not just incels), and once you realize that, you will stop caring about non constructive criticisms.

Misanthropy is the way to go: never expect someone to save you, you got to do it yourself.
I concur.

Most people will try to put you down (not just incels)
This is why I hate most men just as much as I hate women.

and once you realize that, you will stop caring about non constructive criticisms.
That and you’d also find an unusual sense of comfort in loneliness as you start embracing it.

I don’t see people hating each other just for being incels, but I see a lot of white supremacy and ethnic hate. Like real sadistic hate, not just incel lingo baiting and offensive vocabulary. Doesn’t make sense to me at all, considering (like being born ugly) one cannot control what they were born as.
This.

Instead of identifying the underlying issue that caused us all to suffocate and going against a system that incoherently abandoned you by leading you astray, deplorably and ultimately presenting you with a path of hopelessness and desolation, you rather hate on the weak, the abused, the bullied, the ones who didn’t choose but yet were born ugly and undesirable, wishing misery upon the victim rather than hating the cause like only a handful of normies I’ve bear witnessed.

90% of this forum is like this and that is just unbelievable to me. Truly saddening. Way to go guys. Such great support group.
there needs to be a distinction between ugly incels and ugly normies. i support ugly incels but ugly normies boil my blood

SHUT THE FUCK UP INCEL PIECE OF SHIT.

Because humans are an absolute cancer and they like putting others down to elevate themselves, most people on here aren't any different.
Instead of working together and supporting eachother as incels (which I though this forum was initially for) most of them would rather look for things that could elevate them above others like race, wealth, religion, political stance, etc.

I try to support ugly men and cherish their successes. Not hate on them like the rest of the world does.
you a real one bro, too many are toxic

are you still active btw?

He's right, usually the denigrating users are low-iq.

all men generally are on their own. There is no brotherhood or anything like that

hate on the weak, the abused, the bullied, the ones who didn’t choose but yet were born ugly and undesirable
Its mostly low IQs and ideological fatanaticscels, they can't for the purpose of solidarity use their knowledge the blackpill provided to extinguish the fire of their human reaction towards uglyness, which we are the main subject of. You can roll the dice and be chad, normie or ugly etc. but you can't roll the dice not be relieved of this trait to bully those with characteristics that constitute one of being categorized as an incel.

I too fell to this emotion, but I have hardened my mind and I can set that natural response aside in most cases.