Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Amazes me how even in here incels are hated

Celius

Celius

-
Instead of identifying the underlying issue that caused us all to suffocate and going against a system that incoherently abandoned you by leading you astray, deplorably and ultimately presenting you with a path of hopelessness and desolation, you rather hate on the weak, the abused, the bullied, the ones who didn’t choose but yet were born ugly and undesirable, wishing misery upon the victim rather than hating the cause like only a handful of normies I’ve bear witnessed.

90% of this forum is like this and that is just unbelievable to me. Truly saddening. Way to go guys. Such great support group.

FI6_igiaAAYzxXW

I don’t see people hating each other just for being incels, but I see a lot of white supremacy and ethnic hate. Like real sadistic hate, not just incel lingo baiting and offensive vocabulary. Doesn’t make sense to me at all, considering (like being born ugly) one cannot control what they were born as.

I don’t see people hating each other just for being incels, but I see a lot of white supremacy and ethnic hate. Like real sadistic hate, not just incel lingo baiting and offensive vocabulary. Doesn’t make sense to me at all, considering (like being born ugly) one cannot control what they were born as.
you're right but thanks to these shitposting cumskin rejects from 4shit the site is one big circle jerk now

I don’t see people hating each other just for being incels
People here despise ugly men and have remarkably high hatred against the abused, including themselves. I’ve never seen this much cuckoldry in my whole life. Imagine hating yourself just cause you’re so drowned in your delusional self-taught beliefs, thinking that only Chad deserves to live, not realizing that you’ve been brainwashed by the exact system that’s made you miserable.

you're right but thanks to these shitposting cumskin rejects from 4shit the site is one big circle jerk now
:yes:

It’s always been like this. Why do you think so many old school r/shortcels & r/incelswithouthate members hated here?

The problem is that mods aren't doing their job and aren't keeping this place clean.
Anyone you talk to here is most likely not an incel and that's why the enviroment is so hostile.
Nobody can be trusted because mods are not weeding out the fakecels.

The problem is that mods aren't doing their job and aren't keeping this place clean.
Anyone you talk to here is most likely not an incel and that's why the enviroment is so hostile.
8AE8F571 FD53 4A2A BE55 822AFBB8CAA6

Instead of identifying the underlying issue that caused us all to suffocate and going against a system that incoherently abandoned you by leading you astray, deplorably and ultimately presenting you with a path of hopelessness and desolation, you rather hate on the weak, the abused, the bullied, the ones who didn’t choose but yet were born ugly and undesirable, wishing misery upon the victim rather than hating the cause like only a handful of normies I’ve bear witnessed.

90% of this forum is like this and that is just unbelievable to me. Truly saddening. Way to go guys. Such great support group.
Exactly. I'm over here stroking my dick and all of a sudden, I get a @wereq / @NorthernWind reply.

It's unfair.

Men break balls and joke around, the blackpill is freedom of thought and with that comes an element of unhingedness it's just the nature of the beast, or would you prefer there was a rigorous background check and vetting for every person here then the forum would be dead and i'm sure there are many private groups formed here with just that in mind.

View: https://youtu.be/5rOiW_xY-kc?t=211

That system is the universe, you can't go against the universe
So you rather wish death upon your own kind instead? I’m no nationalist for what it’s worth, but tell me, what’s the more sound option? Hating a universe where it values a materialistic society of which the better looking you are, the more respected you will be, the very same society that’s abused you, or hating yourself for not matching the same qualities they ask of you?

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Reason might be that most of the incels are painfully bluepilled and against us, much more than any other group.

Reason might be that most of the incels are painfully bluepilled and against us, much more than any other group.
I’m not talking about the bluepilled ones, I’m talking about the majority of the users here. They hate you more than the average normie.

I’m not talking about the bluepilled ones, I’m talking about the majority of the users here. They hate you more than the average normie.
What specifically? Making fun of grays? Or infighting over disagreements? Everyone here are very opinioated and that leads to arguements. I dont think theres real hate for non fakecels, once one is confirmed fakecel, he gets the real hate, rest usually calms down.

His fee fees are hurt that we hate ugliness just as much as normies do, because he doesn't think objectively
What can we do, humans are visual creatures and lookism applies to literally everything. We would buy a mouse or keyboard because it looks cool, we eat food that looks appealing, everyone like animals that are cute. Theres no escaping.

What specifically? Making fun of grays? Or infighting over disagreements? Everyone here are very opinioated and that leads to arguements. I dont think theres real hate for non fakecels, once one is confirmed fakecel, he gets the real hate, rest usually calms down.
Hating the abused without ever asking yourself once whether they’re responsible for their physical shortcomings is what gets to me.

His fee fees are hurt that we hate ugliness just as much as normies do, because he doesn't think objectively
I’m not upset that you hate ‘ugliness,’ you can do that until the cows come home, I literally don’t care. But first off, isn’t it a bit hypocritical to resent ugly men and then expect normies and society as a whole to not hate you? Why do you even complain about being an incel then? If browns are objectively repulsive beings that deserve extermination at all cost, how do you expect a woman to even fall in love with you? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical? You’re hating a group solely due to reasons outside of their control. That is PRECISELY what normies do.

Good personality doesn't exist, you THINK you're good, but given the chance you would've ended up the same as "shallow" people, the only real thing is what can be seen and that is shit, you are "good" because you have absolutely 0 power, you have no choice but to be good
Irrelevant. Who said anything about being good? I said what’s the more sane choice? Hate the system that made you miserable or hate yourself?

We would be stronger united than divided. But it seems that many here don't seem to realize it.

If you want lookism gone you need to go before big bang and create a new universe with different laws of reality, because lookism is engraved in the fabric of this one

I try to support ugly men and cherish their successes. Not hate on them like the rest of the world does.

I’ve tried to get the self loathing cretins to off themselves but sadly they are all talk and are too scared to do it

Hating the abused without ever asking yourself once whether they’re responsible for their physical shortcomings is what gets to me.

I’m not upset that you hate ‘ugliness,’ you can do that until the cows come home, I literally don’t care. But first off, isn’t it a bit hypocritical to resent ugly men and then expect normies and society as a whole to not hate you? Why do you even complain about being an incel then? If browns are objectively repulsive beings that deserve extermination at all cost, how do you expect a woman to even fall in love with you? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical? You’re hating a group solely due to reasons outside of their control. That is PRECISELY what normies do.

Irrelevant. Who said anything about being good? I said what’s the more sane choice? Hate the system that made you miserable or hate yourself?
I think the hate is the wrong word here, since we don't feel anger towards it, acknowledging something and considering it a negative trait, it doesn't mean you hate that person who has it. Example, I'm a turbo Manlet and I hate that with passion. If another manlet say that his height isnt his shortcoming and to say that height doesnt matter, he will piss me off. But im very empathetic toward other manlets because we go through the same shits, especially for the people who have it even worse than me, the midgets.

Reason why we hate our negative traits its because they are responsible for our shitty lives. In ideal world that wouldn't be the case, but our world is far from ideal and it will never be.

I've never heard this, What is it supposed to mean?
Until a very long time. Until you’re satisfied and / or tired.

I don't except women and normies to look past my looks because I know for a fact that they CAN'T, it's just how we're built, humans are inherently shallow
Precisely and your hatred for physically unattractive men continues to feed into that. How you and the rest of this forum don’t see this is beyond me.

I just want it all to burn, I support all radical changes
I am very much nihilistic and anti-national as well but not in a purely cuckolded only chads deserve to live and propagate their genes way but more in a if you want it to burn, then it’s best to burn it ALL way.

Giga cope, most ugly men are not brocels, they're the same pieces of shit that made your life living hell and will destroy you for selfish reasons, the average ugly man lacks sympathy and treats ugly people worse than gL people, I'm sure you know this
Obviously but nothing stopping me from going against the grain, is there? Ugly unaware men are like the rest of the world, but personally, I’ve been more abused by women and good looking men much more than those who’ve been bullied and abused same as I’ve been. The same people this forum won’t hesitate to hate on.

Last edited:

Yes, sometimes you find support here, but a lot of the time you can expect to have some people negatively affect your mental health. Perhaps seeing someone empathise with others triggers those who never receive empathy IRL to lash out...

I'm a turbo Manlet and I hate that with passion.
You can hate on yourself same as I do, but hating other short men, especially those who’ve made it in life goes against everything that we’ve been preaching. This community ATTEMPTS to act as abused and LARP as if they’re oppressed and yet continue to oppress the weak the most.

Last edited:
Yes, sometimes you find support here, but a lot of the time you can expect to have some people negatively affect your mental health.
Yes, but you shouldn’t take this forum or any of its members seriously. They’re unironically not real, especially when considering the insane amount of IT LARPers.

Perhaps seeing someone empathise with others triggers those who never receive empathy IRL to lash out...
It does. Most men are deceiving and will also do ANYthing to bring you down.

Your problem is you underestimate the cruelty of the whole philosophy of "beta male", it's so fucked up that our biggest act of rebellion would be exterminating ourselves, the richfags cannot exist without profiting off poorfags, chad exists in contrast to ugly men, the ONLY solution is to destroy that contrast by all means necessary
But that WILL NEVER happen? Condensing it to such a black & white matter is oddly absurd. You can’t ever discharge the higher ups, what you can do however is at least hate the system, not patronize it further by belittling men in the same shoes as you. What good is that going to do? Won’t solve anything.

Nigga, I just know YOU out of all people here aren't defending subhumans, the average subhuman in Iran is NOT the western nerdy bullied good keed kind, subhomos here are absolute illiterate SAVAGES and you know it damn well, stop LARPing
Those subhumans were expanded purely due to poverty and lack of support and financial backing. They’re not like this because they want to be.

I can't relate, the worst people in my life were as inferior as me, Care to explain how you were "bullied and abused" by women?
What you mean? My aunts have abused me. My female cousins have maltreated me. The girls at my uni are literally making fun of me and I can’t respond back to them cause otherwise social suicide.

اگه چهار تا کیرفیس گوشی و دوچرخه تو دزدیدن و مث سگ زدنت اون موقع به این فکر نمیکنی که
it's not their fault
I somewhat agree on this obviously but I’m not just talking about the average person in here. Most people where we live are mentally ill beyond saving, it’s not even worth trying to discuss anything with them. But universally speaking, anyone can come and دوچرختو بدزده و بزنه تو سرت مثل سگ irrespective of how they look like. Not all ugly people are poor savages, most poor savages are ugly.

Poverty and ugly looks will cause corruption and I don't care whose fault it is, I will kill the next piece of shit uggo that attacks me (in GTA)
As you rightfully should respond back to ANYone who attacks you regardless of their levels of attractiveness?

You're probably not that ugly if women interact with you, foids reaction to a true uggo is absolute avoidance
They avoid me + make fun of my looks. You know how viciously blunt most of the women in this place are.

Think the fundamental problem is men evolved to fight with each other over their place in the hierachy, getting men to collectivise as a group requires an enemy to fight, fighting women is out because a) we want to fuck them b) we can't do anything to them c) they aren't on here. There is no enemy we have any hope defeating except for another incel in a battle over who has it worse and who is the worst.

Also, evolutionarily it's really important to not be at the very bottom, so everyone is constantly trying to climb the local hierachy even though the very top of that hierachy is still at the very bottom of society.

In here it's actually the opposite and everyone fights about who is the biggest truecel :feelskek:
that's because in the incel hierachy being more of an incel is high status. having suffered more, being more disadvantaged in life, being the most ugly and unbangable, amongst incels that is high status, being a chad would get you kicked out not make you king

being a 5/10 who just never got lucky means you barely deserve to be here and your takes aren't worth shit.

think this dynamic is fine, it's good to give people who had it the worst a place where they can be at the top. it's just that all the infighting is very uninspiring to witness.

Last edited:
Agree 100%. Thanks for the tag btw brocel.

Imagine hating yourself just cause you’re so drowned in your delusional self-taught beliefs, thinking that only Chad deserves to live, not realizing that you’ve been brainwashed by the exact system that’s made you miserable.

I don’t know how people get to be this way, towards both themselves and others like them. I can understand becoming depressed as a form of self-hatred. But to be so actively self-hating along with hating those who you’d think they would empathize the most with… it honestly makes me wonder sometimes if these are IT or feminist infiltrators trying to demoralize us.

we need genetic engineering. i think technology is a fundamental force against the will of nature.
yay, someone gets it. a world with only good looking, smart, healthy, sane, altruistic and well adjusted people is one successful eugnics program away, and tech removes the need to take control over human mating decisions at scale, now it's just making people realize how important genes are and getting them to care about traits that are good for society, not only traits that are good for their families / themselfs.
We would be stronger united than divided. But it seems that many here don't seem to realize it.
since inceldom and soft-inceldom is on the rise, now would be a good time to start organizing as a group. politics changes all the time, already more and more news reports about male misery and they are (while still obviously full of horseshit and ultimately blaming men the most) at least a bit sympathetic. there will be a real political play to be made at some point in the not so distant future and without cohesion as a group we wont be able to defend our interests.

victimhood is the premium currency of the left, once ours is recognised we will all be rich!

@Grotesk Im 90% certain this is your alt he types and formats exactly like you

Agree 100%. Thanks for the tag btw brocel.
I gotchu my man. You’re one of the more sane users on this forum who I’ve always appreciated for their honesty.

I don’t know how people get to be this way, towards both themselves and others like them. I can understand becoming depressed as a form of self-hatred.
It’s not just about self-hate, I hate myself too as a natural response for years and years of bullying due to factors outside of my control, it’s more about how most people on here gravitate towards blaming the victims, NOT the cause. They rather see those who’ve been abused kill themselves for redemption as opposed to seeking at least some sort of social justice from the abusers.

it honestly makes me wonder sometimes if these are IT or feminist infiltrators trying to demoralize us.
A good chunk of them are.

Last edited:
@Grotesk Im 90% certain this is your alt he types and formats exactly like you
Well him and I have been born in the same exact shithole and discriminated cause of the same shit, what else do you expect?

Well him and I have been born in the same exact shithole and discriminated cause of the same shit, what else do you expect?
So you're also a brownie?

it’s more about how most people on here gravitate towards blaming the victims, NOT the cause.
This is more of what I meant by self-hate, I probably could have worded it better. The blaming of oneself of “doing it to themselves” or someone being innately unworthy, but simply for existing, and that this is justifiable to the point where they go and encourage others to give up and kill themselves and to hate others incels, not the people who made us this way.

So you're also a brownie?
I’m a little lightskinned but put me in front of the sunlight and I’ll convert into a currycel in no time.

This is more of what I meant by self-hate, I probably could have worded it better.
No, no, it was perfect. Wholeheartedly agree actually.

The blaming of oneself of “doing it to themselves” or someone being innately unworthy, but simply for existing, and that this is justifiable to the point where they go and encourage others to give up and kill themselves and to hate others incels, not the people who made us this way.
:yes:

The ones who encourage their brocels to commit self-harm for existing as unworthy (e.g. brown, autistic, or whatever else they redeem as a flaw) are essentially just the same as those who tell us that we have no one but ourselves to blame which is objectively incorrect and inapplicable to everyone’s situation.

When you hate yourself a very good method to feel comfortable within your own skin is to bring the whole world down by perceiving everyone and everything as low as you can be. Very common tactic of coping, especially among the people where I live with.

I’m a little lightskinned but put me in front of the sunlight and I’ll convert into a currycel in no time.
Post someone’s pic as a reference