Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All curries are truecels

C

CopingForBrutality

Major
All curries are ugly due to Australoid DNA. Whites by definition are attractive unless they mouth breathed or just got really unlucky on one feature (and usually it’s only one). 60% of white people are attractive compared to 30% of Sands and East Asians each, 15% Hispanic and 5% blacks.

No Indians are attractive, we’re capped at 2/10 due to being Abo.

The only reasons whites can be incels are -
-Deformed
-Autism
-Injuries or Health conditions
-Manlet
-Morbidly Obese
-Balding paired with at least one of the above

Whites are chads by default. Non-curry ethnics are low to mid tier normies, and curries are truecels, all of them are ugly. There are exceptions obviously as with the nature of life but generally it's like that

Last edited:
@Destroyed lonely

Another self hating curry thread

What’s the solution for the curry problem?

nah, self hating would be if he said "colonization was justified and whites should've genocided all of us, etc". hes just stating the truth about currys inherent unattractiveness

Curries would be better off if they made a poop powered rocket and launched themselves to another planet with no other races around so they don't get mogged anymore.

Very true, it takes something usually a major failo for a white to be incel

But it takes NOTHING for a curry to be incel, being curry is already the first, second and third strike, it kills you and puts you in the coffin and hits the final nail on the coffin all by itself

All curries are ugly due to Australoid DNA. Whites by definition are attractive unless they mouth breathed or just got really unlucky on one feature (and usually it’s only one). 60% of white people are attractive compared to 30% of Sands and East Asians each, 15% Hispanic and 5% blacks.

-Deformed
-Autism
-Manlet
-Morbidly Obese
-Balding with paired with at least one of the above

Whites are chads by default. Non-curry ethnics are low to mid tier normies, and curries are truecels, all of them are ugly. There are exceptions obviously as with the nature of life but generally it's like that
0% for asians* 10% for curries think the dravidian mogger or roshan. Try naming one non mixed chink who isn’t subhuman and you never will because every pure chink has a mongoloid skull. I’d say 20% for american blacks 50% for mulattos and like 2% for african blacks. Sands are around 30 I agree with that give or take for skin tone. Dark Beaners are attractive maybe 2% of the time as well but for lightskins its somewhere around sands or mulattos with mestizos inbetween those 2. Native Americans pure ones maybe 15% mixed is basically the same as white. All khoisan are ugly, all pygmies are ugly. For abos if they keep lean the men actually aren’t that bad and have robust features, I’d say if we’re being technical close to 100% are attractive but they lack appeal and have a bad rep.

Inceldom == curryceldom
gymcel --> gymcurry
mentalcel --> mentalcurry
wristcel --> wristcurry
dickcel --> dickcurry/currydick
whitecel --> whitecurry
blackcel --> blackcurry
ricecel --> ricecurry/curryrice
currycel --> currycurry

If you’re nordic and you don’t mouthbreath the chances of you being attractive/chad is close to 100.

Browse that site all atlantid, meditarannid, and nordid groups are chads by default. Eastern europe there’s a mix of ogre and chad phenos though.

0% for asians* 10% for curries think the dravidian mogger or roshan. Try naming one non mixed chink who isn’t subhuman and you never will because every pure chink has a mongoloid skull. I’d say 20% for american blacks 50% for mulattos and like 2% for african blacks. Sands are around 30 I agree with that give or take for skin tone. Dark Beaners are attractive maybe 2% of the time as well but for lightskins its somewhere around sands or mulattos with mestizos inbetween those 2. Native Americans pure ones maybe 15% mixed is basically the same as white. All khoisan are ugly, all pygmies are ugly.
Some exceptions exist ofc but I meant in general all curries are ugly is the default, when an exception arise they are called only that so it's basically 0% overall, no point writing out many 0s after the decimals.

Mike Chang a non-mixed chink is MTN and mogs all of India

I never met a Hispanic so the 15% was a guess

Curry lookism is more.about betabuxxism bout your job and how much money you make for your parents and your wife and her parents

I have no job and don't look good so I literally don't exist to any woman Indian or not. I am a ghost.

-Deformed
-Autism
-Manlet
-Morbidly Obese
Curries can't be incel even with all of these combined, because of arranged marriage maxxing. I guess you don't know what trucel even means

Curries can't be incel even with all of these combined, because of arranged marriage maxxing. I guess you don't know what trucel even means
So you're 100% sure you will ascend? Only one you are is manlet

curries are fakecels

Browse that site all atlantid, meditarannid, and nordid groups are chads by default. Eastern europe there’s a mix of ogre and chad phenos though.
iranid and berberid are moggers too

Curries are chads ..... in alternate universe :feelsdevil:

Arrange Marriage is cucked, it is a whore rehabilitation program

Yes. But you will be able to ascend. Ascending = having sex and children
It is better to be an lonely incel than a cuck. I don't wanna a ascend with a degenerate whores

It is better to be an lonely incel than a cuck. I don't wanna a ascend with a degenerate whores
I also agree. But cumskins don't even have the privileged of ascending easily with arranged marriage like us.

No curry is trucel is my point because even the most subhuman get married with arranged marriage even though it's cucked

I also agree. But cumskins don't even have the privileged of ascending easily with arranged marriage like us.

No curry is trucel is my point because even the most subhuman get married with arranged marriage even though it's cucked
Most of the arrange marriage are gigacuck. Whores settled with a average guy for her financial and social Security.In modern arrange marriage, whores wife doesn't truly love her husband nor they want to bond with thier husband, whores are involved in extramarital affairs, dominate her cuck husband and abuses him. Such relationship are absolutely dead end. There is no reason of doing arrange marriage in modern times as there is no virgin, chaste and pious girls left

Most of the arrange marriage are gigacuck. Whores settled with a average guy for her financial and social Security.In modern arrange marriage, whores wife doesn't truly love her husband nor they want to bond with thier husband, whores are involved in extramarital affairs, dominate her cuck husband and abuses him. Such relationship are absolutely dead end. There is no reason of doing arrange marriage in modern times as there is no virgin, chaste and pious girls left
True but cumskins don't even have this as a way to ascend

Doubt it will ever happen. Curries need a one child policy like China had cause people don’t like curries.

@tehgymcel420 thought?
If you can't control your rectum, how are you gonna control your life?

Dandayamana Maltyagasana
What’s that?
Eugenics, sterilization, genetic engineering, gene editing
Humanity in general, regardless of race, needs this.
It's not self hating I'm acknowledging the ground reality
Same goes for eugenicels such as myself & also for non-NTcels who are, somewhat, self-hating: Believe me, being non-NT is a curse i wouldn’t wish on anyone.

I once mentioned to some Christcuck how I wish they would have some method of detecting any non-NT traits in babies & if they exhibited any, they would just put them down & he called me “sick” & “mentally twisted”

He has no idea just how hard being non-NT makes your life, how much i’ve suffered over it, how it caused me to struggle much more in every aspect & I feel as if my mind is constantly at war with both itself & me.

@Biowaste Removal

I never met a Hispanic so the 15% was a guess
I’ve lived around tons of them, many of which are of the Mestizo stock, and i’d say it’s higher than that.

The only reasons blacks can be incels are -
-Deformed
-Autism
-Manlet
-Morbidly Obese

Blacks are Tyrones by default. Non-curry ethnics/whites are low to mid tier normies, and curries are truecels, all of them are ugly. There are exceptions obviously as with the nature of life but generally it's like that
Corrected

Believe me, being non-NT is a curse i wouldn’t wish on anyone.
It is worse than the curse, it makes us an living corpse. People automatically outcast us due to our awkwardness and incompetentness

how hard being non-NT makes your life, how much i’ve suffered over it, how it caused me to struggle much more in every aspect & I feel as if my mind is constantly at war with both itself & me.

Now that I really think about it, NTpill actually does exist, that's why "whitecels" are a thing, even the ugliest white smv mogs the average brown man simply because his genotype (not necessarily even phenotype) belongs to the worshipped white race, the only thing stopping them from ascending with a self-hating ethnicwhore is their brain structure

All whitecels are nonNTcels, and all ethnics are truecels except the ones that specifically aren't due to being lucky with exceptionally good genes (white passing ethnics are white so don't reply with that BS essay about how sandniggers are in heaven compared to Indians, and how curries have a monopoly on ethnic subhumanity, I fucking get it nigga)

Whitecel (and gL ethniccel) translates to nonNTcel, because why else would they be incel? there's really no other answer except the NTpill

- All ethnic men are truecels except the ones that aren't, due to being way above average for a nonwhite

- All white men are chads except the ones that aren't, due to the NTpill

I am of course talking about gen z and after, before gen z there was no real beauty standards and everyone reproduced

Curries were genetically engineered by aliens experimenting on prehistoric humans to suffer as a joke

What’s the solution for the curry problem?
MTgtNTEwOC5wbmc.jpeg

Now that I really think about it, NTpill actually does exist, that's why "whitecels" are a thing, even the ugliest white smv mogs the average brown man simply because his genotype (not necessarily even phenotype) belongs to the worshipped white race, the only thing stopping them from ascending with a self-hating ethnicwhore is their brain structure

All whitecels are nonNTcels, and all ethnics are truecels except the ones that specifically aren't due to being lucky with exceptionally good genes (white passing ethnics are white so don't reply with that BS essay about how sandniggers are in heaven compared to Indians, and how curries have a monopoly on ethnic subhumanity, I fucking get it nigga)

Whitecel (and gL ethniccel) translates to nonNTcel, because why else would they be incel? there's really no other answer except the NTpill

- All ethnic men are truecels except the ones that aren't, due to being way above average for a nonwhite

- All white men are chads except the ones that aren't, due to the NTpill

I am of course talking about gen z and after, before gen z there was no real beauty standards and everyone reproduced
Even joseph merrick would have asian girls falling over him in taiwan

This is the fundamental problem with curries. Their abo ancestry dooms them to failure, deprivation, and misery.
Someone mentioned that SEA have abo mixture as well, but they aren’t close to as subhuman. How do you explain that?

This is the fundamental problem with curries. Their abo ancestry dooms them to failure, deprivation, and misery.
What about the steppe and ancient Iranian gene