Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mexicans and Asians are ugly , but they aren't dangerous like niggers

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
Any place that has a lot of blacks feels unsafe TBH.

Sure Hispanics are mostly short, fat and generally ugly, but they generally are not dangerous. I went to South Padre TX which is like 95% hispanic, but I felt safe. Same with most Asian/middle eastern immigrants and kids of immigrates. They are usually not as attractive as whites(usually not as ugly as Hispanics who are almost all obese) but they are not a danger to be around.

Sure east Asian and Indian/hispanic/middle eastern immigrants aren't dangerous , like niggers, but they are ugly.

This nigga is OBSESSED with fat mexicans.

This nigga is OBSESSED with THICC LATINAS
05187d4dce027b268001c701fa99b9a8.jpg

Where are all these "beautiful" latinas I see all over reddit and tik tok? All the hispanic Americans I see in real life are fat pigs.
Is the fat mexican in the room with us now?

Where are all these "beautiful" latinas I see all over reddit and tik tok? All the hispanic Americans I see in real life are fat pigs.
You are right. The foid I posted is in the top 99.9999% percentile of looks. Never seen a latina like that irl in my 20 years of existence.