Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Actual harsh) Facts about autism. Part 1

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Autism makes you stupid - use your fucking common sense normfags, how tf do you think they aren't stupid when the signs are literally right in fucking front of you that autistic people are in fact stupid, think about it, how many autists have made it to Harvard?

Autistic people cannot find love - unless you are turbotyrone (somehow) or born to a hyper rich family, if you are autistic your life is completely ruined and forget trying to find love if you have autism, I remember seeing a article that only less than 10% of autists are married.

Autism isn't a superpower - which ever sick fuck came up with this ideology is a fucking asshole as they act as if we are some sort of superhumans with advantage over normal people when its the complete opposite as normal people would succeed far more in life.

Yes autists usually have constipatation (ovER) and shorter lifespans on average to

Yes autists usually have constipatation (ovER) and shorter lifespans on average to
I also remember reading an article that the average autist lifespan is 36 (or somewhere around that), isnt that crazy ONLY 36 not because of autism itself but because most of the autists rope by then.

Tell me again autism is a gift normies.

"We DoNT neEd tO cuRe auTiSm iTS noT a SiCkNesS" by this normie logic does this mean we shouldnt cure heart attacks or paralyzed people?

I also remember reading an article that the average autist lifespan is 36 (or somewhere around that), isnt that crazy ONLY 36 not because of autism itself but because most of the autists rope by then.

Tell me again autism is a gift normies.

"We DoNT neEd tO cuRe auTiSm iTS noT a SiCkNesS" by this normie logic does this mean we shouldnt cure heart attacks or paralyzed people?
Everyone has autism these days because jews hand out asd diagnosis like candy

Everyone has autism these days because jews hand out asd diagnosis like candy
Not everyone is on the spectrum which those mfs are lucky.

It grinds my gears when someone says "everyone is on the spectrum in some way"

ovER for autistcels. (no wondER why i struggle in the TOILet)

I have had intestinal issues my whole life. I almost died from constipation at age 13 and looked like a walking skeleton. I've had to take a high dose of miralax every single day for the last 5 years just to keep my system going. The shorter lifespan makes me feel better. At least if I don't shotgunmaxx I will die way sooner than average anyway.